Soothing Gums for Teething Baby

Hi everyone,
I am looking for some advice on what to use on my daughter's gums to ease the teething pain. I am using pacifiers and teething rings; but I am looking for options other than Oragel. I had read that sometimes a baby end up ingesting too much of the Oragel and it in turn causes stomach aches for the child. Does anyone have any other suggestions to give my daughter some relief (especially at night)?
Thanks!!!

Ibuprofen helps w/the pain, our pediatrician recommended that. We also use Hyland's teething tablets, they are all natural & work good at night as well.

We would give our daughter a dose of baby tylenol before bed. That seemed to help every time.

Hyland's teething tablets are wonderful!

We used baby tylenol at night.

It seemed to help.

And we did use the oragel during the day.

Hyland's teething tablets. My daughter always got more than one tooth in at a time, Hyland's was a life saver!

I have used Hyland teething tablets and either Ibuprofen or Tylenol. They helped us through all the teething bouts and we will continue to use these products with each tooth and anymore children we have.

I just use baby Tylenol. Check with your doctor as to what her dosage should be. My son screamed when I tried to use Orajel or get him to suck on a cold washcloth.

1 / 3