Seeking Group for New Moms

hi, i became mom to a beautiful baby girl 3 wks ago. looking for a mommy group for new moms. not sure how mommy groups work, but would be great to meet other new moms in the MD/DC area. any suggestions?

Hi Elizabeth

I would like to invite you to Hidden Strenghts Support Ministry, Inc's ministry session. HSSM is a support group for single mothers and women in general. Pls let me know if you would be interested in attending our next session.

Thanks. Talk to you soon.

E.,

Congrats on your new baby (she's already about 3 months old!). Check out OnesiesDC.com or contact ____@____.com. ONESIES offers a program for new or experienced moms to make friends and learn about different activities in the local community. It is a six week session with a different activity each week (i.e. music, yoga, advice from a pediatrician). It's excellent! Good luck!

Hey check out this website www.mymarylandmommies.com

Its a forum, we are all over md and have alot of active moms, we do alot of gatherings play dates and moms night outs i think you'd really enjoy it.

looking forward to hearing from you!!

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm on a yahoo group called MetroDCMoms, they are great!! Lots of support! Congrats on the new baby!!

Here is the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetroDCMoms/

E.,

Did you ever find a "mommy group"? I joined marylandmommies and it has been good so far, but have yet to joing a playroup. Was wondering if you have had any luck.

Side Note: I noticed the spelling our your first name. I spell my name with an "S" as well.

E.

1 / 3