Royal Wedding

Coverage starts at 3 a.m. central time but what time exactly is the ceremony?!? Anyone know.

I googled it, curious too...

All times listed are London time. For you Yankees, subtract 5 hours for EST, 6 for CST and 8 for PST.

Between 8:15 am and 9:45 am: The general congregation will arrive at the Great North Door of Westminster Abbey.

From 9:50 am: Governors-General and Prime Ministers of Realm Countries,the Diplomatic Corps, and other distinguished guests arrive at the Abbey. Victoria Beckham is among the wedding's high-profile guests, but it's unclear if she is considered "distinguished."

10:10 am: Prince William and Prince Harry leave Clarence House for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at the Abbey at 10:15 am.

10:20 am: Members of foreign royal families—including Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Prince Seeiso Bereng Seeiso of Lesotho—arrive at Westminster Abbey. A quick glance at TIME's picture gallery of the world's most stunning tiaras should help you pick out a few of them queens.

10:20 am: Kate's mother Carole Middleton and her brother James leave the Goring Hotel. They arrive at the Abbey at precisely 10:27 am.

(More on TIME.com: See the TIME photo essay: "Kate & Wills: A Royal Courtship")

10:25 am: Lesser known members of the royal family, including Lady Amelia Windsor (29th in line to the throne) depart for the Abbey. They arrive at 10:30 am.

10:35 am: The members of the royal family who you might actually recognize depart. They arrive at the Abbey at 10:40 am, and include Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice, and Prince Edward.

10:38 am: The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall leave Clarence House. They arrive at the Abbey at 10:42 am, assuming they avoid a repeat of the riot mob attack on their Rolls Royce that slowed them down last December.

10:40 am: The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh leave Buckingham Palace for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at 10:45 am.

10:48 am: The bridesmaids and pages leave the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey. They arrive at 10:55 am.

(More on TIME.com: See pictures of royal weddings through history)

10:51 am: Kate Middleton and her father Michael leave the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey.

11:00 am: The service begins.

12:15 pm: The Carriage Procession of the Bride and Bridegroom with a Captain's Escort of the Household Cavalry, followed by The Queen's Procession with a Sovereign's Escort of the Household Cavalry, leaves Westminster Abbey for Buckingham Palace.

12:30 pm: Kate and William arrive at Buckingham Palace.

12:40 pm: Members of the royal family and members of foreign royal families arrive at Buckingham Palace.

From 12:40 pm: Other guests for the reception arrive at Buckingham Palace.

1:25 pm: Kate and William, and their families, appear on the balcony. The bride and groom stage their much-anticipated kiss.

1:30 pm: The Royal Air Force and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly by.

Who cares? :o) I'm just curious about what her dress looks like and I'm sure there will be pics in every mag and newspaper for the next month or more! Hope you enjoy it! I know a lot of people are going to watch. :o)

I believe the ceremony starts at 11AM London time - which is 5 hours ahead of DC...I think you are 6 hours behind London....

I saw a breakdown on the news today and I think they said the procession starts at 3 a.m. our time but the actual wedding ceremony was 5 or 6 a.m. our time.
So I am going to check the news website to double check.
I got up early when I was a kid and plan to "try and get up" for this one. Ugh. :)

I'm waaaay too worried about MY wedding to care ;) Besides, it will be on the news for the next 3 months, until some big celebrity dies!

That's what they make DVR's for. Look on the internet.

I'll begin to be interested when I receive my engraved invitation.

8-))>

at 4:00 AM California time, so it will be 12:00 there, am unsure if they will broadcast that part though...

1 / 3