Pregnancy Line

I am 7 weeks postpartum and wondering if the brown line from your naval south disapears? My hasn't even faded. Thanks

Thanks everyone I feel much better. I will just wait it out.

Hello K. E, My son will be 12 months on the 18th of May and I can still see a light line left. I had the same thing with my first son 8 years ago. If I remember correctly, it took a good year or year and 1/2 for mine to totally disappear. Don't worry. It will go away...

Hi, congrats! I think the doctors say to give it 6 months, but mine took a whole year to go away...Ugh!

I think mine took about a year to fade away completely. It seemed like it took a long time, but now it is completely gone.

Mine took forever! I think it was around 6 months. It was SO dark I was not happy. I do have to say I have a faint line still to this day. I guess I look at it and think of my beautiful daughter(:

Hi, Never fear your not alone. When my 3 year old was born I wondered the very same thing, will it disappear already gosh. Now here we are soon to be four years later and viola, it's gone! Just don't ask when it finally did cause I can't even remember.

I don't remember how long it took to go away after my first child, but it didn't seem like that long. But after my second child it took for ever!! I know it was well over 6 months after him for it to be faded but still there!! Don't ask me why it takes so long cause I have no clue!

My line did noty go away for about 3 or 4 months with my first pregnancy. I know have a 2 month old and my line is still there BUT I am sure it will fade away in a few weeks!

mine lasted until my duaghter was 11 months old. i thought it was supposed to be gone quicker than that but it just faded and shortened and finally disappeared.

1 / 3