When Does My "Pregnancy Line" Go Away?

Hi Ladies,
Looking for some information... My little one is 11 weeks old. At the end of my pregnancy I developed the typical "preganacy line" vertically down my stomach. I know, I know there's a formal name for it, but you all know what I am referring to... Anyhow, when did all of yours fade? If at all. Mine is still there, slightly lighter, but still there.

I know this is the least of things I should be concerned about, but just curious.

I have a 41/2 month old and I still have my line. I think with my first one it took something like 7 months to go away.
Hope that helps.

My line stayed for weeks after my daughter was born. I think it just depends on how you and your body do with the change in hormons

Not really sure but my son is 5 months old and mine is still there, it has faded a little but still really noticable to me.

My baby is almost nine months old now, and my line is just barely visible. I'm hoping that it totally disappears by swimsuit season. I'm also hoping my belly fat disappears by then:)

My daughter is 6 months old and I STILL have mine. It is lighter but its still there. Not sure if it ever totally goes away. I guess I am thankful for this rather than stretch marks:)

I remember it taking a 3-4 months, but you will continue to notice it fading more and more and eventually no longer be there. I wouldn't worry about it, it will go away!

Hope that helps.

I think my pregnancy line disappeared about 9 months after I had my daughter. I asked my doctor about it and she said "it will take so long to go away, that you will have forgotten about it!"

It is the Linea Negra i think! Mine stayed for several months after my last one! But she is now 3 and it is totally gone, yeah I just checked...lol! I have heard that fade cream can help, but I reallly think it is just about your hormones returning to normal.

Good Luck and Congratulations on your baby!

1 / 3