Plastic Toy Trees, Etc

My kids are doing a history project and need plastic toy trees--not very tall, maybe an inch or so, scaled to little plastic toy soldiers. Hobby Lobby has some for railroad setups, but they're way too expensive. Has anyone seen these around lately?

Try the 99 cent store on Spring Creek and Coit. They have lots of little bags of cheap toys.

Try walmart. We bought very cheap toy animals that came with little trees that would be perfect for what you need. The kids dont even play with ours, so if you get desperate let me know and you can have them. But I live in Corinth so it may not be worth it. Try there, and good luck!! ~A.~

Target had dinosaurs in the dollar isle- one pack had a little tree in it.

Oh the projects we help our kiddos with!!! So fun!!

You might try US Toy at Parker/Independence NW corner. Another try would be Toys or Us, Big Lots, or Dollar store toy sections that have the toy soldiers, etc set ups.

Good luck! I hope they do well!

I have seen the little sodiers and dinosaurs at the dollar tree. You might give them a try

1 / 3