Parenting Class in Denton

Hello mamas!
Just wanted to let everyone know about a great parenting class being offered in Denton. It's the Love and Logic Parenting Course. This class will use the Love & Logic early childhood curriculum, which is specific for parents of children ages birth through age 6. It's a one-day course being offered at Grace Temple Baptist Church (www.graceandguts.org) in Denton. The class is November 11 from 9 to 5. Class fees are $35 per person, plus $10 for a workbook (couples can share a workbook). Childcare is provided at $5 per child. The deadline for paid registration and childcare deposit/reservation is November 1. If you're interested, please respond to this post with your email address and I can send you an information sheet and registration form. Class size is limited.
Both parents are encouraged to attend. Single moms: If you can corral your ex, this will really benefit him too!
For more about Love and Logic, visit www.loveandlogic.com

Please send me info to sign up sounds like something we need.
my email address is ____@____.com

I would love to do this class but why is it on one day only. My dd still takes a nap and even though childcare is provided, where would my child take a nap. She has never been in daycare and still needs me to help her take a nap. What about lunch? Do we pack a lunch for them. How big will the class be. Is there a person I can call to ask all these questions?

Thanks
R.

M.,
Thanks for letting us all know. I would love to attend with my DH, I have heard lots of great things about the love and logic book, and any help with this parenting thing would be great!!! My email is ____@____.com Thanks again ~A.~

M.,
I would love to join as well.
Thanks

1 / 3