Needing an "ELF" NAME...Can You Help?

I am in need of an "ELF" NAME... Let me explain.
In our home we have a tradition that an "ELF" comes and leaves unexpected little things throughout the month of December. Santa assigns the elf to my daughter...
Thing is I have been trying to think of a name...
In the past we have used Chrissy the Christmas Elf, Elfie Elf...and now I am at a loss for names....
Can you make a suggestion(s)

I first want to THANK all of you who took the time to write and make suggestions... I loved all of them and I have complied a list to be used in the future... This year 'SANTA' assigned Elf "JINGLES" to our home...

You all came up with such good names it was hard to decide. I personally prefer using a different name each year rather than the same one... I also really liked the idea of using the gem stone names from their birthstones for the month they were born as someone suggested as they use those names for the Tooth Fairy... (Love that!)

Thank you again, you girls are the BEST!

Happy Holidays!

V.~

You could use various names that rhyme with Chrissy and Elfie. Ally, Bindy, Debbie, Fifi, Gigi, etc. Good luck!

These might be a little exotic but...
http://www.behindthename.com/themes.php
...and click on the list with "elfin" meanings. I particularly like Oliver or Alfred. Though Siofra for a female elf would be cool.

How about Nick? Noel? Mary? Joe? Beth? Anna? Simeon?

Awesome suggestions!
(I really like Holly & the birthstone ideas)

So, why not have the same elf visit every year. He/She can be "assigned" to your family. They live a really really long time, 80 years with the same family wouldnt strike me as out of the ordinary for any one Christmas Elf...

Find the name you love the most & that will be your family's Christmas elf.

Great Tradition, I may have to put in a request for one to visit our house, too!

P.

Ok, first thing that came to mind for me was Elfis (a boy of course).

Another thought is for her to have her own elf that comes every year. My kids have a special tooth fairy, they are named for their birthstones. My daughter's bday is in April so her tooth fairy's name is Diamond. My son's bday is in May so his tooth fairy's name is Emerald.

These might be a little exotic but...
http://www.behindthename.com/themes.php

What about all the elf names used in "Rudolph" and "Santa Claus is coming to town"? Also in "The Santa Clause"?
Herbie, Dingle, Tingle, Jingle, Judy, Bernand- all from the above mentioned videos.

What about Trixie? or if you watch "Elf" the movie - Judy or Susie or......

There is a book out about a Christmas elf that watches over the children (think gardian angel) and reports back to Santa....COMES with a Christmas elf...It's called "The Elf on a Shelf". Another one is "Christopher Pop-In-Kins". They're both available for purchase on Amazon.....

Our "ELF's" name is "Buttons" and he does a very good job of watching over my 5 yr. old son for Santa!

1 / 3