Need Help Getting Pantyhose Stain Out of Feet :(

I bought a new pair of pantyhose and after a couple of days I noticed that the bottom of my feet near the pads and toes is where my skin is discolored. I had a doctor look at it but didn't give me any pointers since I went to the doctor for another reason. Does anybody have any remedies that can get this dye out of my feet?

Try a "mr. clean magic eraser". These take off self tanner too.

My flip flops turn the bottom of my feet black. When my feet are really dry it won't wash off so I use my Ped Egg. I love my Ped Egg. Use it wet. Huge difference! You have to be careful and not rub too much. Your foot will hurt later if you go overboard with it.

Sometimes it's the "dead skin" that gets discolored. Buy some sort of scrubbing exfoliater and do it to your feet nightly. Not only might it take the stain out but make your feet soft too!

Just rub some lemon on the areas that are discolored.

Just goes to show how much or how the skin absorbs. Becareful not to use anything toxic to remove stains. I would use lemon & salt, vinegar, or borax. Exfoliate the area the dead skin should slough off. I would not use that brand panty hose again, or next time you buy that brand again wash before using. Some dyes are actually very toxic, even carcinogenic when absorbed. If in San Antonio, Renee Landers (Unlimeted Thought on Oblate and Blanco)does ion foot cleanses. Your feet may also be naturally detoxifying acidic toxins that are causing the dyes to bleed. That's why some people have stinkier feet than others. I hope this helps. C

www.mybiopro.com/claudia13 (learn how to protect you & your family from cell phone & electronic radiation).

Try juice from a lemon.

Soak in vinegar? Rub some nail polish remover?

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

dyes feet reasons remedies skin stains out