Need Help Cleaning My House!

Busy Arlington family needs housecleaning on a weekly basis. I am looking for someone who loves a clean house, will help me organize my clutter, and then keep it clean! If you've got any suggestions, I would appreciate it!

I really like the people at Whirlwind Cleaning www.whirlwindcleaning.com. They also do carpet cleaning, which is why I used them. They actually got set-in red kool-aid out of the carpet! They are dependable and reliable, and I completely trust them in my home. The owner's name is Joseph. Good Luck!

I could certainly help with the clutter issue! Please visit my little website for more info, and give me a call or e-mail if you'd like to set up a meeting.

www.ClutterFlies.net

Deb

A friend of mine cleans houses. Dannette Thrush ###-###-####.

Take Care and God Bless!

P.

My sister Pamela, does this for a living, and she will help you organize your house, so you can have a weekly up keep, she will also work weekends, and evenings if needed. Her number is ###-###-####, tell her A. sent you

My mom and I have a cleaning company please call us we would love to help you out. ###-###-#### Clarissa or A. ###-###-####. We can come out as early as tomorrow or next week.

I use Trisha Stepp at ###-###-####. She lives in Arlington.

Jen Corpus of Absolutely Clean does a GREAT job! Her number is ###-###-####.

My name is B. Anderson and I have a residential & commercial cleaning business that is customized to fit your families needs. Please visit our website for detailed information/____@____.com are insured and bonded. I would love the opportunity to exceed your cleaning expectations! We now offer eco-friendly products to create a safer environment for your family.

1 / 3