Name of a Comedy Movie from 2001 with Elizabeth Hurley?

There's a movie I'm trying to think of. Hope one of you can help. Elizabeth was the the lead actress, and she played a devil. It had a lot of AC/DC music for the background too. I need to send this movie link to a friend and I've searched Hurleys movies, but no luck.

Thank you everyone who replied. That is the movie I was searching for on line. Thanks for letting me know.

There is a website called Internet Movie Data Base that will tell you everything you need to know about a movie. It will not only tell you who all the actors were in that film, it will give you a link to discover what other movies and/or television a particular actor was in. You can search by movie or by actor. The webside is www.imdb.com Btw, the name of the movie is Bedazzled, but I think you already knew that by now thanks to other responses :) I hope this helps!

N.

Bedazzled (2000) .... The Devil

www.imdb.com is a movie database that you can search any actor/movie

the movie you are looking for is 'bedazzled'. it also stars brendon frasier! what a cute show!

The movie is Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser.

The movie is called Bedazzled, it also has Brendon Fraser in it. Hope this is the movie you are thinking of.

The movie is called Bedazzled. It has Brendan Fraser in it as well.

Bedazzled :) Brendan Frasier's in it too. Love that movie. :)

it's called "bedazzled". there's a website imdb.com that you can put in any actor, t.v. show, movie,etc. and it pulls all kinds of info up.

S. m

There is also an original of this movie from the 1960s with Dudley Moore and Peter Cook as the devil. You may want to check that out. Same title, Bedazzled.

Bedazzled (2000) .... The Devil

1 / 3