Movie Suggestions for 7 Year Old Girls Sleepover Party???

My daughter will be turning 7. I'm looking for ideas of NON-ANIMATED movies I could show at her slumber party. What would be appropriate for girls of this age? She is pretty sensitive to any villains or dark undertones in movies. So something light and fun with nothing scary in it. Thanks for your suggestions!!

Let me add that she is not into princesses, so no princess movies.

Thanks for all the great movie ideas!! I should be all set for the sleepover.

My 7 year olds love The Princess Bride, Bedtime Stories, Space Buddies and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (orginal w/ Gene Wilder)

I would agree with Kit Kittridge or any of the AG movies.

Have fun!

mary poppins, that darn cat, swiss family robinson, any of the old classics! There is also the Hillary duff cinderella movie, the parent trap (old or new) High school musical... maybe go to a rental store and browse the family section.

Have fun!

My daughter is 6 (turns 7 in March) and just recently discovered Nanny McPhee. She loved it and has watched it over and over again. You could rent that one or take the girls to the theater to see the sequel that I believe is currently out.

My daughter liked Enchanted and there's also the non-animated version of Charlotte's Web that was out a few years ago.

If you are willing to go to a theatre, Ramona an dBeezus would be perfect!!!!

Enchanted is the only thing that comes to mind. I know my child's friends like Princess Bride but that strikes me as way too mature for that age.

What about Kit Kittredge?

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809883907/info

Any of the American Girl movies would be suitable. See the following link for all of the available titles:

http://www.americangirl.com/movie/

You might find something from the Hallmark family movie lineup:

http://www.hallmarkmoviechannel.com/

Granted, I have boys, but they LOVED the Spiderwick Cronicles and we just watched Jumanji last week and they liked that a lot!

my granddaughter loves The parent trap. the original one with Haley Mills. or That darn cat again the original with Haley mills not the remake. both of them are wonderful movies.

1 / 3