Good Movie to Watch with Family.

Interested in watching movies with the family this weekend. Any good suggestion

Update:
Children 3, 5, and 13

It's funny, my kids just asked to watch Home Alone this weekend, try that pick too! Here are some others that are fun though:

1: E.T.
2: Enchanted
3: Princess Diaries
4: Multiplicity
5: The old Herbie movies
6: Parent Trap
7: Freaky Friday

Those are all super family friendly, if I think of more I'll chime back in:)

1: E.T.
2: Enchanted
3: Princess Diaries
4: Multiplicity
5: The old Herbie movies
6: Parent Trap
7: Freaky Friday

Matilda!!! It's sooooo cute. It's about a little girl in a really weird family. Danny Devito is hilarious! Don't know if it's just a girl movie though. I have 2 girls. But we all enjoyed it. Good wholesome movie :)

Ponyo
Spirited Away
Coraline
Despicable Me
Tangled
Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Nanny McPhee, Nanny McPhee Returns (haven't seen that one yet).
Nim's Island-though this mama found it torturous, DD loved it.
James and the Giant Peach
We watched Annie last week-I was kinda shocked at all the inappropriateness of it though.
The Muppet Movie
Muppets take Manhattan
Great Muppet Caper

We're going to watch Studio Ghibli's Tales of Earthsea this week.
We're excited!
ETA: Oops! Didn't know it was PG-13. Maybe just mommy and daddy will enjoy this one. ;)

How old are your kiddos?

How old are your kids?

Depending on how old your kids are, the selections will really vary.
It could be "The Fockers" or Singin' In The Rain, or Mary Poppins, or Nim's Island, of Totoro, or Rio Angry Birds.... or Avatar etc.

Again, depending on the ages of your children.

Any of the Pixar movies like the Toy Story trilogy, Cars, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. Tangled is pretty cute and my kids love Ponyo (a Japanese version of Little Mermaid). My 2 year old daughter and I caught the last half of Secretariat awhile back and it was a great story about a race horse. My husband and I watched The Green Hornet the other night and it was pretty funny, but not appropriate for kids. Hope this helps!
A.

How to train your Dragon was good
Marmaduke I will admit that I kind of like (best of all the dog-talking movies at least. Chihuahua movies - bleh!)

How old are your kids?

Megamind
Despicabe Me

We just watched The Indian in the Cupboard, and it was very good- held the attention of our kids and the adults, too.

1 / 3