Mothers Day Out near Murphy

Hi Mom's, my daughter has never been to daycare and i am looking for a good mothers day out program in my area. I am hoping for at least 2 days a week or more if possible. Thanks so much.

C.'s Affordable Childcare

Phone number is ###-###-####

Registered in-home daycare provider with a live-in aid to keep the ratios low.

Focus on education, social and physical development.

Quality care at affordable rates.

Rate for part-time of 2 days a week is $60.00

Address so you can mapquest is 3211 Clinton Street Sachse 75048

We have friends in Murphy and their son goes to Oak Brook School. It is a daycare but they do proper teaching in the older classes. And, they have the option for M/W/F or Tu/Th. I have sent in an application for my youngest who is 3 to start there next September.

Try Heights Baptist church.

I interviewed the Murphy Rd Baptist Church program a couple weeks agao and wound up signing my daghter up there.

My son goes to North Star Learning Center at Canyon Creek Presbyterian Church at North Star and Renner (right across the street from where they are building the new middle school). He's been there all this year and we both love it. We have already signed him up for next year. They have 2, 3, and 5 days a week programs. They don't have MDO in the summer, but they do offer summer camps.

1 / 3