Mother's Day Out - Bossier City,LA

I would like to put my children in a mother's day out program. Bossier City, please. Any suggestions or recomendations where to enroll them? And when does enrolling begin for fall 2007?

I went to a church near my house and saw some cars parked in the back. Luckily some people were there and I enrolled my 2 year old in mother's day out and 3 year old in preschool....prices were a bit steep considering I still need to find a sitter for two evenings a week in the area and pay for that in addition to the preschool and mothers day out, but i think in the long run it will probably be a good investment to have my boys on a schedule outside of the home and have a chance to gain some social skills prior to starting a 5 day a week - all day school.

I dont do those type of things but enrolling should be on going especialy now that schools have started registeration last week. I wouldnt be surprised if they run about the same schedule for that.
Calling the local churches is one idea. Also could try teh headstart programs to see if they know of any or even the local elementary school might know who you can call.

I don't live in Bossier but wanted to respond since no one had yet. If I were you I would start calling around to churches in your area to see if any of them offer it. That's what I eventually had to do. I think I also looked on the web, but I am not sure how much help that was to me.

i live in Bossier City and i would like to start an at home mother's day out or daycare. so contact me if your interested.
My e-mail is ____@____.com

Hello G.....I don't know of any Mother's Day Out Programs in the area but I do run a day care and I do have Drop off, Night and Weekend care avail...So when you feel like getting a break..I am avail to help you, I live in haughton I don't know were you are but if you need anymore info just let me know I have a few people set up for visits this week so just send an email to ____@____.com and we can set something up. I have great rates.

Thanks T. G.

1 / 3