Moms Day Out - Little Elm,TX

I am looking for Moms day out programs for next fall.My daughter Alexis is 3 years old and I would like to find a program 2 days a week.

HI! I am Lexy and me and my mom have a mom's day out program in our home. the hours are very flexible with very affordable rates. feel free to email me at ____@____.com or call me at ###-###-####. My place is in Savannah Community on hwy 380. Thanks and have a great day.

You should check out First Baptist Church of Little Elm (across from the small Beard Park). They have a Mother's Day Out program that I sent my toddlers to a year ago. The teachers were really nice although the classrooms seemed a bit small. You can't beat the cost, I think it was about $150 a month for both my kids. I know you have to enroll months in advance to start in August, call to find out.

A.

hey A.!
I live in Little Elm too..
My name is Desiree...I use a different name for Mamasource.

I think there is one at that Baptist church in Little Elm. I am almost positive there is one. I will email my friend and find out for sure.
You can email me at ____@____.com
thanks a bunch..
des

Hi A., I am moving to texas this summer from florida. I would also love to find a moms day out group. My son is 20 months old

1 / 3