House Cleaning - Utica,MI

How do you feel about steam cleaning? Is it sanatary or not??? I am thinking of getting a steam unit to clean everything in the house instead of using smelly cleaners and not sure if it would be worth it. Would love to know your opinion.

My Dear, Sweet, Thoughtful (I mean this sincerely) bought me the shark steam cleaner for floor and I have to tell you like Melissa said below I was not impressed way to much effort, water, and time with poor results-so I took it back to her and told her she should get her money back-she did.

My friend has one and loves it. I have wide pine wood floors and can't use it. :( I really want one though.

Here's a great site where you can compare them. Just type what you are looking for in the search.

www.coliryan.com

I bought the SHARK cleaner a while back and tried it out on my floors. Then I went ahead and Swiifered over it, just to see how much dirt it picked up after the steamer mop. Well, needless to say, my swiffer had black marks on it meaning the mop did not do a good enough job. So I packed it up and it went back. Make sure you do your own test too so if you buy a different brand you will know if it's cleaning your floor or not. I was not happy knowing that.

I’m not sure exactly what you are trying to clean, but I use all safe and natural cleaners in my home, so I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals. SOL-U-MEL is a mother’s dream!! It gets tough stains out of everything! It took out permanent marker from our couch upholstery and I recently used it to get old stains from our carpet. This weekend I poured a little bit in the humidifiers to purify the air in the house. I love you!

You don't have to use smelly cleaners. Here is a link to awesome non-toxic cleaners. This is all I use. Send me questions about them!

http://healinghappens.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop.s.html
click on the link to a Healthy Home

My mom got one and loves it.

I'd do it if I had some extra cash. Its really the way to go. I don't know how it would work with removing stains from the bottom of showers, you might still need to soak those with bleach, but maybe something like vinegar would do the trick...

I am looking into one too I have heard people love them. Good luck

1 / 3