Help!!! My Daughter Has to Dress as Nursey Rhyme Character

My 4 year old daughter has to dress up as a nursey rhyme character on Friday for her Pre K class.... I have no ideas of what to do!!!! Please help!!! If you moms have any ideas please let me know!!!!!

What about LIttle Miss Muffet?

She could take a plastic bowl/spoon with a crumpled up piece of paper taped to the bottom of the bowl (for the porridge) and have a plastic Halloween toy spider stuck to her pants leg/skirt or to the side of the bowl even.

What about LIttle Miss Muffet?

one of the mice from hickery dickory doc (grey sweatsuit and whiskers)

mary mary quite contrary? dress with pinafort over it and a watering can

jill from jack and jill went up the hill/ (this one is so easy all she needs is a bucket)

Little Miss Muffet,(my favorite) Mary and her little lamb, Little Bo Peep, The Queen of Hearts, Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...

Easiest might be Wee Willie Winkie -- just send her in her nightgown, and maybe with a flashlight, too, since he runs through the town at night.

How about Little Miss Muffet? Here's what she looks like:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://myweb.tiscali....

Sorry that's so long. If nothing comes up then just go to google.com and type it in then go to images. Good luck!

I was going to suggest exactly what Victoria did. If you have a dress with a fuller skirt you could cut an apron out and make a bonnet type thing out of a sheet or something fairly easily I think. I can't sew a single thing, and I think I could rig a bonnet. If you can sew it would be really easy. That would give it that old fashioned look. But even if you wanted to skip that part, just the spider and bowl of curds would get the point across.

Jill would be pretty simple with a pail for water.

Or if you have a pumpkin halloween costume she could be Peter Pumpkin Eater's wife. (Peter Peter pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn't keep her, put her in a pumpkin shell, there he kept her very well.)

I was once Mother Goose. I wore a long skirt with an apron over it and a kercheif around my neck. You could get a yellow beak :-) Then there is the mouse from Hickory Dickory Dock or Jill from Jack and Jill... sun dress, little whit sox with maryjane shoes, Hope this helps. Grandma Mary

One of the blind mice....same outfit as hickery dickery doc, but with black glasses.

A kitten - there were 3 kittens who lost their mittens.

1 / 3