Do Any Mom's Know of Any Good Parks to Have a Birthday Party At?

I have a little girl that will be 2 on sunday october 4 and we are planning to have a birthday party on October 10th. I have totally dropped the ball this year on my little girl's bday and have waited until last minute! Long story... i don't have a ton of money to spend so im thinking maybe a park?? any ideas?? please help!!

Nokomis Community Park is a great spot for a small kids party! Also, the North Jetty Park is another great location in south Sarasota County! Good luck!

I was just at Sugar Sands Park in Boca last weekend and the at seems like a great place to have a Birthday party. They have a carousel and a play area that has tons of things including some water activities for the kids.

There's a great park by the Pensacola airport. It's right by the YMCA, although I can't remember the name. There's also a great park off of Gulf Beach Highway called the Perdido Kid's Park if you want to drive that far down.

Other moms: you can find out locations by clicking on the name. Hers is listed as Cantonment, FL, which is just above Pensacola. :o)

capeheart park on lakeunderhill is awesome. we had my daughters 4th b-day there. its alittle expensive to reserve, like $100 but you get 1/2 back with completed paperwork. they have two play areas, for bigger kids and for toddlers, the seating and the play area are covered and its tucked in side a neighborhood so no cars to worry about.

Honestly, It won't make a difference to her where the park is at. She is two years old. If you just invited a couple of other kids to your home and had cake and ice cream that would be more than enough. That will solve the money problem and save the big parties for when she is older when they will really mean something.

Where do you live? Gemini Springs in Debarry is great, and very inexpensive.

It all depends where you live at and how much you are willing to spend. You can go onto the Orange County Parks and Recreation site to see the different parks in Orlando. Shadow Bay Park over in Turkey Lake is really nice. But the website will give you every park and what they have to offer.

I don't know where you live. Sunshine Park is really great for little ones since there is only one way in or out, makes it easy to keep them corraled! If that is too far for you try going to www.coj.net you will be able to find all the parks in Jacksonville, which ones have playgrounds, etc....

Good Day,
I have been doing the Park ideal for a few years now! Usually we go to Quiet Water Park in Deerfield, Fl.. We pick a picnic area close to the play-ground, decorate and we plan it to be about 3 hours! I often but some large pizzas' (many places will give you a discount); and a cooler full of soda, water and even the cake! The kids get to play on the play ground, adults get to sit under the shade of a tree; and actually talk and get to really know one another. Often after wards we invite the families to join us at the Water Park area there at their own expense. It is $4.00 per person for 3 hours, I believe! The kids have a GREAT time and so do I.. Good luck and Happy Birthday to your little girl!
Truly,
Kathy N.

Hey, not sure where you live or how big of a party your planning, but there is a splash pad in Sebastian (between Vero and Melbourne) that is free and pretty cool. There is a park across the street with alot of squirrels and a small playground. It's right on the corner of US 1 and cr 5-12. Hope you find what you're looking for. Cool thing about wheb they're 2 is it really doesn't matter to them; they just want to play and have fun.

1 / 3