DESPERATELY Seeking QUALITY Boy's Baptism Attire in Chicagoland Area

Someone please recommend a place or a few places that sells quality boys baptism attire! I have been searching in vain to find something nice, but not crazy expensive for my son's baptism next month. I'm willing to spend up to $100 and willing to travel a bit to get something nice so any recomendations are appreciated. Websites also appreciated since I do most of my shopping online anyways!

Thank you everyone! I will be checking out all these places this weekend. I'll make sure to post if I have any luck!
Again, thanks for all the suggestions!!!!

I just bought a baptism outfit for my son at Sweet Pea Boutique in downtown Plainfield. It's on Lockport right off of rte 59. My son is 17 mos and was baptized last Sunday, so the outfit was a linen "romper" -- one piece shorts outfit -- very simple and cute. It was $50. They have a lot of outfits and all were reasonably priced. I looked many places before I finally found this one. Good Luck!

Hi. I found my son's outfit at Von Maur at Yorktown Shopping Mall in Lombard. I looked everywhere for something that wasn't too frilly. The one I bought is a really cute romper, just very plain. I got it about three years ago, but I've seen that they still sell them recently. Good luck!

I don't know if you tried JC Penney's but that is where I got my daughters and godsons outfits. They were fairly cheap and real nice. I looked all over the place and that is where I found exactly what I was looking for! Hope you find what you are looking for.

i got my sons outfit at jcpenneys, belive it or not. i belive it was $35-50. i looked at so many not sure anymore. it looked like a little suit but in white.

I got my son's from Von Maur in Yorktown Shopping Mall in Lombard. They have great baptism outfits! And they would be within your price range. Highly recommend.

There is a place in the Outlets on 88 in Aurora called Strasburg Children. I believe they sell baptism outfits and it looks really nice.

We bought our son's outfit at Jordan's in Woodfield (it's mostly filled with baptism and communion outfits). They have a huge selection and it might be something you would like? Also, they just opened a place in Fox Valley mall called 4 all occassions or something, that looked like it was baptism and fancy type stuff.

I believe for my second son, his godmother bought it online.. I can see if she remembers where.. it was a GREAT outfit.

There is a place in downtown Naperville that is going out of business. I forget the name of it - but my husband bought our baby girl's baptism outfit there for $50.00. They had much more expensive items there as well - but they are having a huge sale because they are going out of business. I think the shop is on the main street (Washington Street).

1 / 3