Daycare and House for Rent...

I just found out my baby's father is cheating on me (AGAIN) I finally decided to leave him only I'm fairly new to the area. If anyone knows of a cheap home for rent in the Irving area (safe neighborhood)and a good day care for my almost 3yr old I really need info. fast

We live in the Vineyards Apartment. They do furnished and unfurnished apartments, 12-month/6-month/month-month leases, and it is possible to move in quickly. My husband and I needed an apartment fast and we got in the next day after we applied. We have a furnished 2-bedroom that costs $731 a month (unfurnished is cheaper). They are not posh; but they are clean, safe, and close to everything. Also there is a little playground our 2-year old loves and a decent pool. If these are not what you are looking for I would call Apartment ____@____.com are the ones who helped me find an apartment that suited our needs.
Sorry I have no advice for daycare - I am a SAHM. I do take my daughter to a mother's day out that is great, but it is only 2 days a week/9-2:30 as are most of them. But there are tons of programs including CCMS to help single moms afford childcare.
I am so sorry for what you are going through, but I wish you the best of luck. Starting over can be a good thing.

I take my son, (3yr), to Adventure Discovery Center on William Brewster, just off Story. I absolutely love it & so does he! Since he's potty trained I'm paying $85 a week. For little ones who aren't potty trained yet it's $90. And if you pick up an Irving Parent magazine, there's a coupon for a free week. Lucille is the one who runs the daycare, so give her a call. The number is ###-###-####. They also have a location on 4th & Crandall & their number is ###-###-####. Good luck!

Children's Learning Center at 700 W. Pioneer is great, decent prices! They are in a little older building, but the teachers/staff are great! ###-###-#### is the number.

KIDs R KIDs in Irving is great. My 5 month old goes there. I checked about 30 daycares in the area. I went online to chat rooms asking about all of them. This one had the best reviews (that I found) I also have a good friend that had her 3 kids here before they got to school age. I LOVE THEM!!! they are wonderful to my son and as much as I hate leaving him anywhere I feel comfortable there.

2990 regent BLVD
Irving, Texas 75063
###-###-####
www.kidsrkids10tx.com

Jenn

we are moving out of ours 950/mo decent place nice landlords

I would recomend Shady Grove Learning Center for daycare. It is in South Irving on Shady Grove, about two blocks from Belt Line. My daughter has been going there for two years. They are affordable and really great.

1 / 3