Cleaning Pen Ink off Walls

My son got some roller-ball pen ink on the walls--long story. I scrubbed with Borax and washing soda, but there is still some residual. Any ideas on how to get it out are welcome.
Thanks.

Let me repeat what has already been said...MAGIC ERASER!!!Trust us there is nothing better, I have even gotten permanent marker off my table, more than once. Good Luck!

Don't know if it will work but maybe try a little bit of Oxi Clean spray. I know it removes pen from clothes, might work from a wall. I would only put a small amount on or even put some on a sponge and scrub.

Oh the joys of parenthood! My daughter got ahold of a sharpie pen and went to town on my whole house. I tried everything, fingernail polish remover, Mr. Clean magic erasers (which work pretty good). Not all of it was coming off, then I came upon a suggestion to use this stuff called Sol-U-Mel, it's from a company called Melaluca. A friend of mine had some it works AWESOME! Google the name Sol-u-mel or melaluca and you should be able to find someone that sells it in your community, it is a home based business so you have to find a distributor, but so well worth it. Good luck!

Try the Mr. Clean Magic eraser. It is amazing...even worked on taking a Sharpie off the wall!!!

R.,
If the magic eraser does not work, we used to use a damp sponge and comet, or ajax. Pretty much does the same thing as the magic eraser. You just have to wash the residual off the wall afterwords.
W. M.

If you have a boy - lock up all non-washable pens, paint, etc. until he's 12!
Then go buy all the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers on your store shelf and use them. Don't get the kind with extra cleanser inside - just the regular one - no chemicals. It works great on walls and trim. the generic versions work too - I tried Safeway's version - but it does crumble to bits faster so I think the few extra cents the real deal costs is worth it.

Hairspray is supposed to take ballpoint ink out of clothing so maybe it would work on walls!

I agree - magic eraser works...magic!

Magic Eraser...it is a God's send!!

Mr. clean magic eraser. If that doesn't work, try hand sanitizer.

M. S

1 / 3