Car That Seats More than 5 - Cuba,MO

I am looking for a car/cross over type vehicle that can seat more than 5 people. I do not like the Kia, but does anyone have any suggestions. I am also not looking for a minivan. A station wagon type of vehicle is what I am looking for. Do you have one? Love it or hate it? Our problem is we need to get three car seats across the back seat. 1 front facing, 1 conv and 1 infant seat.

A Traverse! I got one in December, seats 7 or 8 depending on the backseat! Lots of room and not as bulky as a SUV, drives more like a car! We had a Tahoe! Loved it too but got tired of feeling like I was driving a bus! lol

We have a toyota sequia. It seats 8, and 3 car seats fit comfortable across the middle row.

If you want a station wagon style, I would look at the ford flex.

I just got a Ford FLEX. Some models seat 7, all have 3 rows. My second of this type of car; Fords are excellent cars. It sits low like a car, but all the space of an SUV. I got the SEL model and it is super luxurious inside. Bought it via the COSTCO car buying service and saved $2K right off the top. Buy AMERICAN!!

GMC Acadia...love mine
Ford Freestyle (now Taurus X)...like mine

I recommend the GMC Acadia, roomy, confortable and can seat 8 with cargo space.

Love my GMC Acadia...it's more SUV than car...3 rows.

Chevy Traverse...if you can afford it. Sooooo roomy....go check it out....I have one.

chrysler pacifica and i have a family of 5!

We drive a Volvo XC90. It has three rows (although the back in cramped) and we can fit 3 car seats across in the middle row. We have done 3 forward facing, 2 forward facing and 1 convertible, and 2 forward facing and an infant. All have worked for us. We really like our car.

1 / 3