Anyone with a Three Row SUV Seating More than 5??

Hi, Im having my third child and he is not going to fit in our 5 seater sedan. I know the honda pilot has an option of three rows, does anyone know of or own any others? I'd really appreciate the help, obviously safety and gas mileage are also a consideration but first we have to have somewhere for our kids to sit!!!

I have a Honda Odessy 2001. It was a great price used, seats 7, has good gas mileage, and is well reported on Consumer Reports.

I own a toyota sequoia! LOVE IT I have 3 children. It seats 8 we were able to put a regular car seat and 2 booster seats across the middle. It's snug but works!

The Nissan Pathfinder and Armada have a third row as well. We have a Nissan Pathfinder we're actually trying to get rid of. It's a 2006.

I am happy to say me too! Well I have a 5 year old girl and 2 year old girl and our newest is 4mnth boy. I was elated to find out that the Toyota 4 runners now come with a 3rd row. But they are also wide enough now that all 3 can fit in the first row. We have the baby in the middle, the 2 year old in her car seat and the 5 year old is in a booster now. I love it. It is the smallest thing that seats so many. I love it. Not to mention Toyotas run forever and just have a genrally great track record.

we have a 2001 isuzu trooper originally it did not come with the third row but we found a website that will ship you a transportation certifibly safe third row seat for most any make model of car. it comes standard with 2 seat beats but you can get 3. the only thing is it is highly recommended (well it was for us) that we install it facing backwards because in case of a rear end accident. anyways we love it and so do the kids. it cost us 650$ total for the seat and shipping. there for a while we did get stopped a few times when comming on base cause they thought that kids were just in the back lol. but like i said the kids love it they think its really neat to see where we've been lol i've even ridden back there to see what the deal was and it is kind of different and fun.
hope this helps

Hello A.
I actually expanded my family and also needed room for 8. With these high gas prices I found an excellent car that met all my needs. I bought the Saturn Outlook which is a 6 cylinder, better on gas than the Pilot (8 cyl). The Outlook also has a third row which fits 3 adults comfortably. My cousin has a pilot and her third row is significantly smaller. Also there is the GMC Acadia (the faternal twin of the Outlook) The only difference I saw was the price the Acadia is about $2000 more with the same options... It's a choice of preferance- even though both the Saturn & GMC are made by GM.. Both have great warranties...Happy shopping !!!

Hi. My husband and I are looking for the same...an SUV with three rows. We have gone on many test drives. The one we like most is the Nissan Pathfinder. We have driven and looked at LOTS of them and settled on this. You should go take a look.

E.

We have a 2006 Pilot and loving it! We have a 7 year old, a 3 year old and a 9-month old. We go on 8 hour long drives during the holidays with our dog at the back, and we are snug as a bug on a rug. The neat thing about the Honda is that there ate a lot of creautre comforts designed in their vehicles, like 8 cup holders and at least 5 power outlets.

Good luck in your SUV hunting.

We have six kids and drive a Chevy Suburban which seats all 8 of us at one time. We have looked at all of the others and the Suburban has more leg room (it will seat 8 adults relatively comfortably) and more storage room for all of their stuff. It does not get great mileage but the ability to get everyone in one car outweighs that for us.

We have a Buick Rondezvous and love it. It has the fold down third row seating but three also fit in the middle row if you need lots of storage in the back. I like it because it is smaller than most SUV, it's like the Pontiac Torrent in looks and we bought our 2004 last year for only around $10k, so about half of what Hondas cost. My husband was a car dealer so he know quite a bit about cars.

1 / 3