Birthday Party Venue's in the Atlanta Metro Area for a Five Year Old?

Hello, I am trying to find a nice birthday party venue for a five year olds birthday party in the Atlanta metro area. I already know about Chuckie E. Cheese and we are burnt out with them, but something along the lines of that. Where the kids can play games, or jump around, have pizza. Something like a eat and play. Thank you in advance.

I love Sensations TheraFun (Atlanta/Cheshire Bridge - www.sensationstherafun.com), the kids have an absolute blast. Monkey Joes is good too, but so often crowded and loud. J

I would check out Monkey Joe's, JumpZone, or some other inflatable place. I take my 3 yr old to Monkey Joe's and he loves it, plus they also have a small game room area.

Leapin' Lizards in Decatur is AWESOME! It's a bouncy place with LOTS of room and private party rooms.

The Children's Museum downtown does birthday parties as well, and kids LOVE that place.

Not sure how much you're looking to spend -the zoo and the aquarium both do parties, but they're expensive.

See if there is a Monkey Joes, Jump Zone type place around you. My friend just had a party for her 3 year old in Carrollton at a 'bouncy house place'. She said it was $200, that includes your guests admission, room, ice cream and drinks. I over heard to rent the entire place is $400. Kids loved it.

1 / 3