Best TODDLER Park in Exton/West Chester Area

Hi, my daughter is almost 2 and I am looking for a great park to take her to that has a lot of smaller playground items. We went to the one in Downingtown across from Wegmans but there wasn't much for her there except for the swings.

THANKS!

We love the East Goshen park. Something for all ages.

East Goshen Park on Paoli Pike has sand boxes(bring some of your on sand toys, swings, see-saw, rocking things, and a jeep, house, playgroup. Also West Goshen park on Five points off of Paoli pike is great. If you want a list of parks and things to do in the area I have made up a whole packet I can email you. My email is ____@____.com.

My son is 2 this month and I watch a little girl 5 months younger than him. We go to a lot of parks to walk my dog. Some of the playground you really have to watch the kids and others they are fine on. I love East Goshen(off Paoli Pike). By far it has the most for kids of all ages to do. There is also West Goshen(near Ice Line). It has a "toddler set" and sand area. Shadyside Park(just off Marshallton-Thorndale rd) clears its pathway for walking with strollers even in the snow. It has a "toddler set", rocking bikes, and swings. The park near Wegman's is great in warm weather because it has sprinkler that the kids love to play in. Bring a change of clothes. It does have the playset for the smaller kids and up in the woodline there are crawl through things for the younger ones and rocking things. If you bring sand toys, the kids can play in the volleyball courts. Those are a few of our favorites but there are more. As you mentioned, many are for bigger kids. Some as far away as Oaks and Limerick. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

I agree wtih the East Goshen paark....lots to do. Sandbox, trail to walk/bike, playground, etc.

We like Kerr Park in Downingtown. It has a whole area for toddler size kids, so they don't get mowed over by the older kids. There are swings, no bark dust to eat and the whole thing is fenced in with ONE entrance so your kid (or someone else) will have a hard time wandering off.

C.-

I live in Downingtown and have been taking my daughter (now 3) to 'The Sky's The Limit' playground at Kerr Park since she could walk. She's always loved it.

They have two separate play structures- one is designed for the smaller kids, but she could go on either. They have swings too. In the middle of the playground (has the foam padded 'ground' not loose rubber mulch like Bell Tavern Park that you tried). There is a fire truck structure as well as a castle - and a few dinosaur climbing animals in the middle.

here's a link for it: http://www.ccmomc.org/public/playground.htm

HTH!

1 / 3