Baby Names

Hi moms,
My husband and I are expecting our 2nd baby in November. I'm not positive I want to have an exact name picked out before we see our daughter, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have something in mind! :)

Anyway, I kind of like Chloe Madison OR Melissa Grace. What do you ladies think?

Thanks!!

I'm all for Melissa Grace but then again that's because my name is M. Dawn (yes I spell it differently).

Have a good time choosing a name.

-Mel

Well, my daughter's name is Madyson and my neices name is Chloe so I really like Chloe Madison! But once you finally see her you'll know exactly what her name should be!

I like madison for a first name more than a middle. I just had my daughter 3 months ago and we named her Olivia!! I love that name. I think it sound more girly and its meaning is "Bringer of peace" and that she did. Congratulations on your new arrival !!

I love Melissa Grace!!!!!

K.,
We saw our daughter & THEN named her. We had names in mind, but knew she was a Leslie the second we saw her... Go with it! You WILL know her name when you first look at your little baby! And for what it's worth, I LOVE the name Chloe.... S.

I like really feminine names for girls and masculine for boys. Personally, Madison is a little middle of the road for me. I like Matalyn or Madaline better. Genevieve, Victoria, (Tori is a cute nickname) Correna, Lucy, Lila I could go on! I love names.

I think Chloe is cute. We have an Ava Rose, if we had another girl she would have been Lily Grace, I also love the names Claire, Gianna, and Emma. Congratulations!

Have a good time choosing a name.

-Mel

I agree with the other mom. I like old-fashioned names. Also names ending in "a". My first child 23 months is Giovanna Maria (Gigi for short) and my second child 5 months old Sophia Anna. I really like Melissa Grace. My husband and i are still thinking about having another and we are already looking for a girls name incase we would ever have another and Melissa was a choice but his niece just named her baby Melissa so that is out for us.

I have three sons....but have had a girl's name picked out since before my first was born. I love 'Julia' after my grandmother, and I'll never get to use it!

Hehe I'm partial to M.! Seriously though it doesnt seem as popular anymore, so maybe she wouldn't be M. LastInitial growing up as I was. Funny though I used to hate my name! Now it doesn't bother me one way or another, although I tend to get called Michelle alot.......don't know why that is!

I prefer Melissa Grace, but that's because of my personal bias. I like old-fashioned names, and I like feminine names that end in "a." To prove it, I have two daughters named Samantha and Amylia. :)

Personally, I like Melissa Grace better, but it MUST be your decision as the parents, maybe when she comes out, you will jsut know, her name IS _____. My cousin had the exact problem you are having when she was pregnant with her daughter, she and her husband just couldn't agree on a name, they had it narrowed down to two, but when the baby was born it was like she told them her name-she didn't end up with either of the names they had picked out, but something totally different! Good luck to you!