Baby Names

Hi moms,
My husband and I are expecting our 2nd baby in November. I'm not positive I want to have an exact name picked out before we see our daughter, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have something in mind! :)

Anyway, I kind of like Chloe Madison OR Melissa Grace. What do you ladies think?

Thanks!!

I'm all for Melissa Grace but then again that's because my name is M. Dawn (yes I spell it differently).

Have a good time choosing a name.

-Mel

Well, my daughter's name is Madyson and my neices name is Chloe so I really like Chloe Madison! But once you finally see her you'll know exactly what her name should be!

I like madison for a first name more than a middle. I just had my daughter 3 months ago and we named her Olivia!! I love that name. I think it sound more girly and its meaning is "Bringer of peace" and that she did. Congratulations on your new arrival !!

I love Melissa Grace!!!!!

K.,
We saw our daughter & THEN named her. We had names in mind, but knew she was a Leslie the second we saw her... Go with it! You WILL know her name when you first look at your little baby! And for what it's worth, I LOVE the name Chloe.... S.

I like really feminine names for girls and masculine for boys. Personally, Madison is a little middle of the road for me. I like Matalyn or Madaline better. Genevieve, Victoria, (Tori is a cute nickname) Correna, Lucy, Lila I could go on! I love names.

I think Chloe is cute. We have an Ava Rose, if we had another girl she would have been Lily Grace, I also love the names Claire, Gianna, and Emma. Congratulations!

Have a good time choosing a name.

-Mel

I agree with the other mom. I like old-fashioned names. Also names ending in "a". My first child 23 months is Giovanna Maria (Gigi for short) and my second child 5 months old Sophia Anna. I really like Melissa Grace. My husband and i are still thinking about having another and we are already looking for a girls name incase we would ever have another and Melissa was a choice but his niece just named her baby Melissa so that is out for us.

1 / 3