Are There Any Indoor Playgrounds (Other than McDonalds) in the Area??

I'm new to the area and the Wegmans outdoor playground near Onandago park is always overcrowded. Plus, it can be too hot to stay too long. I'm looking for any nice indoor play areas for my 3.5 year old (toddler age). THANK YOU!

We go to Live 2 Bounce in Driver's Village. On Tuesdays it is only $2. It is very clean and has a large place for little ones. Have you considered joining a Mom's Club? I am the president to the MOM'S Club of Cicero and we do many outings and playdates during the week. If you are interested please contact us. Thanks

I know there is a indorr GYM in Cicero/Clay area. ITs across for the Great Northern Mall in the Marshall's Plaza on Rt 31. Im not sure of the name but its somethnig GYM fo kids ;-)

You have to try Kidz Klub in Phoenix...it's awesome. It is a little pricey, I think it's $7.00 a child, $5.00 for siblings, so it's someplace you won't be able to go everyday (at least we can't!) but they have it set up so great, and SAFE. You can eat lunch there also, but aren't allowed to bring in your own food. There is the biggest swingset I've ever seen in my life, a stage and dress up clothes, complete with a disco ball and bubble machine...then little stations set up, one is a house, one is a store, you get the idea...then in the middle of the space, there are Little Tyke cars and ride-on toys, etc...There is also a space for children under 18 months...the whole place is great. Google them and try it out!!

PS...off subject a little bit, and I'm not sure where you live around the area, but if you're interested, you should check out the Camillus Babysitting Co-Op...they are always looking for new members and it gives you 3 free hours a week...they are located in the Christ Community Church on Warners Road...

Kidz Club in Phoenix. Its fun for the kids they do have a web site you can check out. My kids love it there. And its only for kids up to 8 years old. C. F

There is a nice little indoor play area in shoppingtown mall. The libraries have nice toy/play areas as well. The Ultimate Goal in Marcellus used to let parents bring their kids and bikes, balls..etc..and for I think 3.00 per kid you can play on one of their indoor soccer fields you can bring a picnic too. This was a big hit with my kids..give them a call

There is a My Gym in Clay at the Marketfair North Plaza Routes 31 & 481. They also have a web site http://www.my-gym.com/.

Also, there is a indoor bounce place in Oswego and they also have a website. It is http://www.cnybounce.com/.

Hope this helps....

Have you checked out Jumping Genius located on the corner of Roscoe Blvd and Fallbrook Avenue. It is huge, full of fun and imaginative toys and clean.
It is specially a nice place for smaller children, I found out they clean all the little kids toys every night. Entry fee is reasonable and they have frequent cards, monthly pass and other promotions including Parent;s night out. I think their phone# is 818-347-KIDS. Have fun!

Although I'm a Grandma myself and out of touch with playgrounds in the area (my 9 y/o granddaughter's favorite place to go is Carousel Mall), I belong to the Holistic Moms Network in Syracuse and they always seem to find places to have playdates. The link is: http://home.homewebs.com/hmnsyracuseny/

1 / 3