12 Yr Old Party Favor Ideas

Anyone have any cool party favor ideas for 12 yr old boys?

Thanks for all of your great suggestions! I did fill up some goody bags with a lot of sour candy and silly things! They loved them!

Water ballons, parents hate em boys love em, and you can get them at the dollar store.

How many boys? and what do you want to spend?

Marshmallow shooters!

Gift cards, movie tickets, Itune cards, sporting events (laser tag, bowling, etc) cards,

Candy filled grab bags
Glowing/Light up Goodies
Give each boy a movie ticket coupon
ITunes
Goofy Temporary Tattoos

food or candy! You can take pretzel logs and dip the ends into chocolate, cover with sprinkles and let dry.. then put in small bags (found at ac moore or michaels).. you can do the same with two marshmallows stuck on the end of a stick..

I know that I am late, but couldnt help responding as I have a 12 year old boy. Yo-yos! They are making a come back! Good luck!

Let them tie-dye T Shirts, they can bring one from home or look for a bargian,

Are you throwing a huge party for your son that really requires party favors? Maybe like movie tickets or starbucks gift cards...

1 / 3