Where to Get Good Chicken Nuggets

My kids love chicken nuggets... especially the fast food kind..

I have bought a couple packs of chicken nuggets at the grocery store.. but they arent very good... Are there good chicken nuggets out there in the stores? Not too much bread and fillers.. lots of chicken??

I don't know about lots of chicken, but my daughter loves Morningstar Farms chick nuggets (a vegetarian alternative) if you'd be up for giving those a try.

I make my own, just cut up some chicken, dip it in italian flavored breadcrumb, and fry in a little bit of oil. My kids are grown, but still love when i make these

I actually take chicken breasts, chop them into chunks, coat them in shake & Bake and then bake them with a little olive oil on the pan. The kids love them!!

My son LOVES Morning Star Farms Chik'n Nuggets (Veggie Chicken Nuggets). They have 0 cholesterol are low in fat and have 12g of protein per serving (4 nuggets). I don't care for the taste, but he can't get enough. We are meat eaters at home, but I started him out on veggie products because I was afraid of him choking on real meat when he was first starting table foods. He loves almost all of their products. http://www.seeveggiesdifferently.com/

Costco - Dino Nuggets

I got a coupon for $1.00 off a bag of Fast Fixins breaded chicken products.I first tried the chicken tenders and we loved them.I found it so far at Save alot which only cost me 99 cents with the coupons..and Kmart..I also tried the popcorn chicken and the chicken patties are great! not alot of breading. They do have nuggets also.

~J.

I have purchased the best chicken nuggets fronm GFS. A day care in which I worked served them and those are the ones they used. They are great!

If you are not careful Costco chicken nuggets (Dino shaped) can be soggy.

they're a little more expensive than the ones in the grocery stores, but they're so much better! i even eat them. i get Chicken Bites from our Schwann man (they have a website).
They are real chunks of white chicken and lightly breaded. Not processed meat. My kids love them more than any other chicken nugget they've had, and they're about 4g of fat per serving. Lower in calories (can't remember exact cal). I keep them on hand all the time.

Costo has these dinosaur shaped CN-- they are good. Also-- try trader joes...their chicken fingers are amazing...I bet the CN would be good too.

1 / 3