What Is the Best Way to Sell Baby Clothes?

Ebay? Consignment? Craig's list?

I have been selling on Ebay for a while I like to put all clothing of the same size in a LOT and sell on Ebay. I also like consignment. I use Cragislist for larger items that are hard to ship or lug around to a store... Apri J

Have you looked at the consignment sale called Divine Consign. I've shopped with them and consigned with them for a couple of years. They have great selection and are very easy to consign with. Check them out at www.divineconsign.net.

I just discovered Once Upon a Child in Flower Mound. I took a bunch of stuff in and traded for some new clothes. It was great fun and very easy. You can trade out (which means you don't have to pay tax on what you take home) or just sell to them. Anything they don't buy they will donate to charity.

The best way to sell used kids clothes in my opinion is JBF. Just Between Friends is a twice a year consignment sale. There is a spring/summer sale and a fall/winter sale. It is a great deal! I buy all my kids clothes there for the season and re sell what they've outgrown from the past year. It's pretty easy to break even doing this. There are a few sales aroung the metroplex, but I go to the Ft. Worth one...it has gotten REALLY big so there is tons to pick from! Here is the website:

www.jbfsale.com

Hope that helps!

You will get a larger percentage on your clothes with a consignment sale. Check out: http://www.consignmentsalequeen.com/p/getting-started.html for tips on how to maximize your profits while minimizing your work.

I've used both ebay and consignment and have done well with both. I usually place more expensive, name brand clothing on ebay, and less expensive items on consigment, this way I get my money's worth out of them!

www.homemakerscottage.com

I am an eBay trading assistant. If it is boutique, custom, or high end retail clothing, in excellent condition, then eBay is your best bet.

If it's just everyday clothing, you can try to sell it in a lot (a big set) on eBay, or Craigslist.

Consignment is another good route for high end stuff. You'll get more for your clothes if you accept store credit.
I have taken to just giving away my everyday stuff. It's not worth much, and I feel good knowing someone is getting good use out of it.

I love Ebay! It's the way to go if you have namebrand clothing to sell.

Craigslist is not the best way. The two times I tried to sell stuff I got bombarded with emails from people wanting me to just GIVE them the clothes for free. Then when someone said they were coming over, they never showed up. Frustrating.

Consignment places like Once Upon a Child is good, they give you 50% of what they plan on selling it for in the store. But they are PICKY, namebrand and only clothes in season are allowed.

The big consignment sales take a lot of work, but I hear great things about them.

I say go for Ebay. Take LOTS of pictures, it's a big selling point!

1 / 3