Twins First Birthday Party Invitation

Any ideas on wording on my invitations for my twin boy/girl 1st birthday party? Does anyone have any unique and creative versus?

I have found this website to be pretty helpful in making pretty much any invitation you may need. www.verseit.com Have fun!

I didn't use anything twin specific as far as their general theme went, we use stuff I got from celebrateexpress.com with "The Dog" 1st birthday theme because my boys' love dogs.

But I did get these cute t-shirts made for them from this website. You can personalize each t-shirt with their name as well and they are available for boy-boy, girl-girl, and girl-boy twins. You can even choose the hair color. They were really cute little t-shirts and added the "twin" element to our party, aside from the actual twins themselves!

http://www.cookiebabyinc.com/birthday/twins-girl-boy-birt...

Hi Mimi,

I have a mom-owned business called Good Times Invitations. I have lots of wording for your twins 1st birthday. Are you making your own or do you need invitations also? If so, just send me an email to ____@____.com. I would be more than happy to send you some samples of invitations and wording. Thanks
D. S.
Good Times Invitations
Oak Lawn

I think a Dr.Suess party would be fun. You could do Thing 1 and Thing 2 theme. :) Another idea would be a jungle/monkey theme.

If you are interested, I have a knack for card making. I love to do it. I've done my son's birthday invites for the past two years. Message me or email me at ____@____.com if you would like any help.

I did noah's arch theme, found cute paper at FEDEX Kinkos and printed my own. I did something like

we can't believe it, it's been so much fun can you believe the Heinz Twins are turning 1!

Have fun
K. - single mom to almost 4 B/G twins.

The verse I used on my neice & nephew's card was "It's double the fun, were turning 1". You can also look on birthday invite website's and copy there versis.

My daughter makes cakes I am sure she would make something
wonderful. Check out what she has done on facebook at -two moms in
a kitchen
It would also save you money from what a bakery would cost.

Join us for treats and birthday fun-
our little monsters are turning one!

Any way you can use the word wonderful with the twist "one"derful or one-derful.
ie: ...it's a one-derful day, or these kids are one-derful, etc.
Or with the twins, add something about being "doubly" one-derful.
Have fun and Happy Birthday to the twins!

yes i LOVED ours , i will find one in my scrapbook stuff and e-mail it to you. I will send you the link to the company it was so cute do you have all boys/girl or boy and girl?
I FOUNND IT SORRY TOOK ME SO LONG...

DOUBLE THE CAKE,
DOUBLE THE FUN,
PLEASE JOINS US AS WE CELEBRATE e AND e TURNING ONE!

sugar and spice twice as nice
celebrating their 1st birthday.
Come to celebrate the twins 1st birthday party with cake for two. must get two cakes each different creating their own uniqueness. like princess and king theme

I do have a suggestion, but could probably even have more if I knew the children's first names. I have been designing all my daughter's birthday invitations, her birth announcements, Baptism invitations, Christmas cards, etc. I do that out of my home. For my daughter's first birthday, I designed invitations that had her picture on them. For her other birthdays, I've designed invitations that went with her party theme and also designed matching Thank You cards. If you're interested in something like that, I'd be happy to give you a quote (it would be reasonable).

Ciao, H.

A little about me: I'm an only parent/mom of an almost 4-year-old daughter and I am a professional singer and do side-work out of my home.

We did a ladybug theme for the party so the invites said:

A year has passed, the time has flown.
We can't believe how much they've grown.
They're really adorable and a whole lot of fun.
Our little ladybugs are turning one!

I did a whole bunch of other things too so let me know if you want any other suggestions:) Have fun!!!!!

For themses of all my kids, including a set of twins, I asked people to bring items to put in a time capsule for each of the children (and I asked them to bring a seperate item for each child, you know twins they try to get away with shared gifts, not cool all the time). As for wording, mine tended to be "religious" but for my twins I said "We prayed for a miracle and got two! Please join us as we..."

Our boy/girl twins will be one on the 30th. Our theme is Jungle and our invites say:

Welcome to the Jungle

It'll be wild and wacky as you swing into fun, so put on your animal prints or khaki and let's celebrate now that Daniel & Audrey are one!

We rented the Treehouse in Barrington (park dist)from 2-4 and have jungle themed games and activities for the kids to do and I had cupcake cakes made with animal faces from Sams.

Once you pick a theme (at least for me) the party comes together fast.

Jen