Twins First Birthday Party Invitation

Any ideas on wording on my invitations for my twin boy/girl 1st birthday party? Does anyone have any unique and creative versus?

I have found this website to be pretty helpful in making pretty much any invitation you may need. www.verseit.com Have fun!

I didn't use anything twin specific as far as their general theme went, we use stuff I got from celebrateexpress.com with "The Dog" 1st birthday theme because my boys' love dogs.

But I did get these cute t-shirts made for them from this website. You can personalize each t-shirt with their name as well and they are available for boy-boy, girl-girl, and girl-boy twins. You can even choose the hair color. They were really cute little t-shirts and added the "twin" element to our party, aside from the actual twins themselves!

http://www.cookiebabyinc.com/birthday/twins-girl-boy-birt...

Hi Mimi,

I have a mom-owned business called Good Times Invitations. I have lots of wording for your twins 1st birthday. Are you making your own or do you need invitations also? If so, just send me an email to ____@____.com. I would be more than happy to send you some samples of invitations and wording. Thanks
D. S.
Good Times Invitations
Oak Lawn

I think a Dr.Suess party would be fun. You could do Thing 1 and Thing 2 theme. :) Another idea would be a jungle/monkey theme.

If you are interested, I have a knack for card making. I love to do it. I've done my son's birthday invites for the past two years. Message me or email me at ____@____.com if you would like any help.

I did noah's arch theme, found cute paper at FEDEX Kinkos and printed my own. I did something like

we can't believe it, it's been so much fun can you believe the Heinz Twins are turning 1!

Have fun
K. - single mom to almost 4 B/G twins.

The verse I used on my neice & nephew's card was "It's double the fun, were turning 1". You can also look on birthday invite website's and copy there versis.

My daughter makes cakes I am sure she would make something
wonderful. Check out what she has done on facebook at -two moms in
a kitchen
It would also save you money from what a bakery would cost.

Join us for treats and birthday fun-
our little monsters are turning one!

1 / 3