Teacher Gift for Kindergarten Graduation

Hi all. I wanted to know if anyone had any gift ideas for my sons kindergarten teacher. I have been volunteering all year in her class and wanted to say thanks for a wonderful year... Any ideas?

I was looking at Walmart.com and I think I am going to make a photobook with various pictures throughtout the year. Thanks ladies!!

We took the kids in the gym and had them spell out THANK YOU with their bodies. It was way cute and a momento from that class with all the kids in the pic.

Hi K.. When my son graduated kindergarten I went to a teacher store that we have here by us in St. Charles, MO and I got her a 20.00 gift certificate so that she could use it for herself on things she needed like new stamps and such. When she opened it she seemed to really like it.

My husband is a teacher....you have so many students thru the years that you end up with a lot of coffee mugs, ceramic apples, bells, papaer weights...ect...the thought is alwyas appreciated. WE always enjoy, gift certificates, movie rentals, food, starbucks. good luck.

I got mine a teacher bag from Current with her name embroidered on it and am filling it w/ stickers, pencils, etc. that she likes to hand out to the kids throughout the year. Another idea is a nice over the shoulder nylon tote with her name embroidered on it and fill it w/ goodies for the field trips (wet wipes, portable kleenex, bandaids, etc.) Another idea is just get her a gift certificate to Scholastic so she can choose some books for her class for next year...most teachers just think that rocks!

SPA gift certificate!! Who could need some relaxation more than a kindergarten teacher in May??? hahaha

K.,
I love Linda B.'s suggestion about the bag full of goodies for handing out to students. I am a teacher and I LOVE gift certificates-food, teacher stores, Bath & Body, etc! Other ideas, post it notes-those go so fast!!! Or magnetic picture frames for the edge of filing cabinets. Just a side note-I have gotten far too many candles in my day, I can't even enjoy them at work and I don't burn them at home often b/c of my youngest! Thanks for thinking of your child's teacher. I still have gifts from almost 10 years and remember each child I got them from. Oh yeah, I got a homemade bookmark about 3 years ago and still use it. My student drew me a picture and I laminated it. It's National Teacher Week also.
take care,
E. F.

Save the stuff and get her a coupon for something she might enjoy like lunch out after all she has all summer to remember what fun class was. Teachers have so much stuff and no room to put anything-so a certificate or lunch treat sounds like something I think she will use and think fondly of you and your child. Make it a salad type place like Applebees, or Panera someplace she would not have time to do during the school day.

how about a gift certificate to the book store or the mall. my best loved gift.

1 / 3