"Shop to Earn ", Has Anyone Heard of It?

Has anyone heard anything positive in reference to Shoptoearn?I saw it as a great opportunity but I want to know if anyone out there really knows?

I have a friend who is doing shop to earn who's not doing good in it, because his left leg is growing and his right is not so he's not making any money because of that reason.
So maybe it's not a good thing to do.

I have heard of it from so many friends. I have to say ALOT of my friends and family (over 10 people I know are doing it) sent me emails when they all started with it. I have never asked how it was working out for them though, but they have never said another word to me about it either. I Also know one of the Charities that supports Police and Firefighters uses it to raise money and I have to guess it is working for them, because they keep promoting it with bigger and bigger adds in the newsletter. I personally do www.mypoints.com, there are NO fees every dollar spent earns you points or emails read, or super quick surveys, also help earn points oh and people referred. I can usually redeem enough points to earn a $50-$75 gift card to somewhere about every 3-4 months, and it costs me nothing....hope this helps, sorry I know so little...

I have friends who do shop to earn and some do well and some don't. My husband was adamant that it was a great business model, etc. etc. But more than other direct sale companies (scrapbooking, Pampered Chef, SLAH, etc.) Shop to Earn depends not so much on sales, but on signing others up to join and start a website. Depending on how many people you know, and if anyone in your circle is also doing this, your availble pool is empty. I also have a home based business and felt that my energy was better spent in doing what I have and know than trying to convince others to sign up for their own website. I don't think the company is bad reputation wise, I personally felt that asking my friends to sign up for websites and not actually selling a product was not my thing.
I hope this helps.

S.,
Please join me tonight for a presentaton of this business opportunity. It will be in a hotel in Plantation. Call me ###-###-####.
I am a 60+ year old. A commercial lender.

Before you invest over $400, in Shop to earn, check out our company. We are listed under Mom-owned business on Mamasource. See Williams Group of South Florida, for more information. With your background, you would be a great asset to our company. Not looking for a Recession Proof Home- Based Business, you can shop, save, and earn. Check us out. We also, support charitable organization.

I look forward to your reply.

1 / 3