Seeking Good Work from Home Job

I am a resently single mom who is looking to make some good money working from home, most stuff ive found thats home based is a scam. If anyone has something that has worked for them please let me know. Or if anyone knows of a data entry job i can do from home i would love to. thank you very much.

Hi S., I live in Northridge as well and I have a home based business that involves Swiss Botanical skin care and nutrition. Im not sure what your interests are but if you would like to get together for about 30 minutes I can bring you some information and samples and see if you think its something you might like to try..Let me know...D.

Hey, I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old little boy and a 3 month old baby girl! Not too long ago, I searched for what seemed like forever to find the perfect way to be home with my kids, without sacrificing my income! I finally found an amazing company that has been such a blessing! If you want to work at home and be with your kids like I am at the same time, request more info. at www.mommyworkingathome.net I want to help other moms raise their own kids and keep them happier & healthier!!!

If you're still looking, I think I FINALLY found a promising at home opportunity for myself. I know what you mean, I got scammed on one, dropped a lot of money on another, etc.

It's called Aisle 19 and it's FREE.

How You Earn Money:
1. Earn cash back by shopping via your own online savings portal from over 600 retailers including: Gap, Old Navy, Macys, Toys R Us, etc.
2. Build unlimited commissions by inviting others (i.e. fellow stay at home moms who do all the shopping in the house) to sign in as shoppers. When they shop via their own portal, they get cash back and you get commissions! When your customers sign on new customers, your commissions grow.

Sign up as many people as you can before the holiday shopping season and you can imagine the potential.

Here's the website:

www.aisle19.com
ID# - 511162

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Biggest work from home online business trend is owning a social network (you know like this one).

Best how to video is for FREE: www.ProfitFromSocialNetworks.com

Hi Sara! I responded because of your topic, but I live in North Hills. Holy cow!

I am a Freelance Grant Writer ( and other things) and my husband is a freelance writer as well. He works mostly in video games and educational writing.

I have been looking at a lot of membership Freelance work sites and preparing to purchase one, once I have a sense of which one I like.
For me, Guru.com is great, but expensive. Paidcontent.org is also of interest. I am also looking at gofreelance.com which I don't LOVE. They seem scammy to me. I joined their free offer months ago and get emails all the time. Yesterday I found virtualvocations.com and they seem valid.

I am also looking at LinkedIn and paying for my membership there so that I can use features. It's an amazing site to use your business contacts and friends- old and new- for your business needs.

The first step (IMHO) to working from home is:

What do you like to do and what do you do well? Focus around your skills, background, education, interests. Look at what you can do for people from home in this category.

The worst mistake is to get a mindless from home job that doesn't advance you either personally or professionally. One day, you may want to work out of the home again. You can leverage your working at home now to keep your skills improving so that if you want a "real job" again one day, you can secure it easily and with confidence.

Step two is to leverage your contacts. You have to start talking and talking. I am a _________ and I want to do ________ or ____ from home to get some commerce into my family. Any ideas? Post it on every social network group you have and see what they have to say. It's all about who you know, after all!

Step Three: Marketing. Once you know who you are, plan how you will sell yourself.

1 / 3