Shaking in My Sleep?

For the past few months I have been shaking when I go to sleep. It seems to happen when im in that 1/2 awake 1/2 asleep stage. However I also do this through out the night my husband says. He describes it almost like a humping motion but its not humping if that makes any since. The shaking last for no more than 30 seconds. I always wake up tired and im not sure if the 2 are related but im willing to bet they are. Has anyone else had anything like this go on with them, I know i need to call my Gp about this but i didnt realize until tonight that i was doing this every night. any ideas? thanks!

Hi E.,

I agree with everything said so far. The one thing that I didn't see written is that Restless Leg Syndrome did not become a disease until it started existing. This is a new thing because the abundance of synthetic chemicals in the home is a new thing. Most in the natural community believe it is completely chemically induced. Pharmaceutical drugs is the primary culprit but it could just be an overexposure to chemicals anywhere. You don't have to work in a carpet mill or a metal foundry. If you keep your house clean with the chemicals from the grocery store it can create this condition. Chemicals outgas and most are neurological toxins. Use several of these and they are a toxic cocktail. Even bath and body products do this. Some brands of makeup...you following me?

My first advise is to look around your house and see what you are using. The chemicals are outgassing so they ARE in combination whether you think they are or not. Just because it isn't happening to your husband and everyone else also doesn't tell you that that is not the problem. Everybody reacts differently to this stuff because we all have different combinations in us. Go to my website go2harmony.healthyhometour.com and look around. If you have any questions get back to me here or ask on my website. It's amazing what our commerce has done to our health.....

Whether it is Restless Leg or a seizure, detoxing will help. It's an easy process and it will do a lot to improve your health. If you're still shaking after a detox, then whatever it is will have a must clearer and better defined diagnosis.

Regards,

Hi E.,

Are you taking any medication? I am allergic to many meds and there are some antibiotics that I get tremors from.

Have you been checked for low blood sugar?

May be anxiety from just going through it. Anxiety can reak havoc on your entire body.

I know it's scary, you should see your GP just to put your mind at ease.

My thought would be that it is stress related. You are tense, and your body is reacting. Ask the doc, and see what he says. Probably, some kind of relaxer in the form of a pill would help a lot.

I would look into the possible side effects of all medications you are taking. And yes, definitely go to your doctor about this!

have you been checked to make sure you are not having seizures. they will make you real tired afterwards.

I would google out hypnic jerks, or periodic limb movements of sleep/disorder. My husband had something similar happen for a period of months, and then it just stopped. Your symptoms sound very similar to his. He was worse right when he fell asleep, but it would happen throughout the night. It wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor- esp if you are feeling tired when you wake up.

Before my husband and I got married, as we were dating, he would cancel dates because he stated that he was tired and worn out and his mouth was sore. One night I fell asleep over his house and around 3AM he started jumping in his sleep. When I turned on the light I realized he was having a seizure. We called the ambulance and before they got there he stopped and he fell back to sleep like he never had a seizure. After all the exams and doctors visit, they concluded that he was having seizures in his sleep and that it came from stress. He never had issues with seizures prior to and the MRI came back showing that is brain and vital signs did not show any tumors or anything. So, he had to destress himself and every since then he had no seizures and that was over 6 years ago. I hope this helps and I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

I don't personally suffer from anything like this. There is something called Restless Leg Syndrome. I've only met one person who suffered from it. There is medication that can be tried. You might look into it. The one person I met who suffered from it said that her mother and sister also suffered from it. Definately talk to your doctor. It may not be Restless Leg Syndrome, but it could be something else and it may be harmless, but it would be better to know just in case it is the early stages of something more serious.

1 / 3