Seeking Daycare Center in Madison/Huntsville Alabama

Hi my name is K. and I'm a stay at home Mom new to the area. I am looking for full time work and going to need to put my 2 year old son into daycare. Does anyone have any references for a great daycare in Madison??? Thanks in advance!!!

My daughter stays at La Petite in Madison. I like the fact they don't mind that I pop in and check on her and they are very nice. It is on West Dublin Drive I believe.

not sure about madison, I live in Decatur, but any of the larger churches have WONDERFUL day care!

try either huntsville baptist church in huntsville (the BEST in my opinion) or primrose school right off hughes road--we know the owners and its good too.

I'm in the same boat as you! I wish I could find out avout costs without having to tour the facility!

My girls attend Madison Premier Preschool on Slaughter Road. I love it there.

1 / 3