Seeking Advice - Brook Park, OH

Does anyone know how to get pink nail polish out of tan carpet? I've tried carpet cleaners, shaving cream, bleach water and nothing worked. Thanks.

Goof off, this is a product that will get anything out, i spilled red candle wax on white carpet and it all came out! Try a carpet store etc... it is in a tin can and smells like lighter fluid, but really works great!

I've never tried this...but I've heard that you are to heat it up with a hair dryer to get it liquid again and then dab it all up and use carpet cleaner for the rest.

Best of luck!

Hi T., I heard you could try a few things such as:
1. hair spray with rubbing alcohol
2. a product called Goof Off or
3. Hydrogen Peroxide
I don't know which one would be best, but I heard all these things worked for other people, although, I also heard that it might be hard after using bleach because the bleach does something to the carpet that might make it harder for the other cleaners to work. Good luck and please let us know how you ended up getting the nail polish out.

Try diluted nail polish remover, worked for my mom when I was little and spilled it all over our carpet.

Try fingernail polish removal. I think it's supposed to be acetone free. I used it to get fingernail polish out of clothing and it worked great. It didn't ruin the clothes at all.

IMMACU-10. Works for EVERYTHING...hair dye - even black, nail polish, etc. You CANNOTget this in the stores. I have a local gal who provides it for me. I'm in Fishers.

I've actually taken out PERMANENT BLACK MARKER from a WHITE sweatshirt. I use it for laundry, spot cleaning carpet, windows, floors, EVERYTHING except the toilet because it has no disinfectants. ENZYME based, not chemical....so safe arouond humans and pets, too!

I know this sounds a bit obvious, but have you tried nail varnish remover. Kind regards P. UK

Hi, T. --

When we had our house painted, the painters got a tiny little bit of paint on our carpet. We asked them to come rectify the problem, which they did, with some magical liquid.

You might call a few painters around town just to see what they might suggest.

Hope that helps,
H.

try non acetone nail polish remover? good luck

1 / 3