Removing Pen Stain from a Leather Wallet

Hello,

I have a leather wallet with some pen stains. I would like to know if you have something that works to remove the ink from my wallet. Thanks a lot

Hi Sylvia, I'm not an expert or anything but I've had success using orange glow solvent. Or goo be gone solvent. They both work by using citris oil to break up oil & wax then you can blot the stain till it comes off. Good luck! PS You can also go to queen of clean website for more tips.

Try Leather CPR, the queen of clean swears by it.

Hairspray removes ink stains.

HI! My son got ink on our couch (it's kind of leather/suede) I used hairspray (non-aerosol) and a wet rag and it came right out! Our couch has scotch guard on it though so I don't know if this will help you or not. I've also heard hairspray works when you get ink on clothes. Good luck!

Basic H2 from Shaklee should work, just rub in it, let sit, rub again and rinse. If you would like a sample to try on your wallet, let me know and I'd be happy to send a sample to you.
H. Gaitten
www.shaklee.net/startahealthylife

I know of this amazing product called Sol-U-Mel that removes ink from most every surface. I've not tried it on leather (never had that happen yet :) ) but I bet it would work. E-mail me and we can talk.

I would try a product called Soillove. It is available in the grocery store(I think Fry's). It is in a green bottle in the laundry isle and is not exspesive at all. If it doesn't work for that it will work on most any stain.

I have also used antibacterial hand soap on pen marks as well.

good luck.

Ditto on the hairspray!

1 / 3