Pre-School Name Suggestion

Dear Momma's....

I need your help with "name ideas" for a new pre-school; I want something different. The school will have an enriched program with the focus on Spanish learning. I am looking for a name that will be remembered and tight back to a school of academic excellence focus.

Your help with this is certainly appreciated.

Let me know how I may be of help to you!

All my best, Y.

My friend named her preschool Bella Mente Early Learning Academy, and under that her materials read "educating beautiful minds" so people get the translation (Bella mente is Italian for beautiful mind). Maybe you could do a play on that in Spanish? It's fitting since you will have an emphasis on spanish!

Just US Kids or Kiddie Camp.

Bilingual Buddies Academy

something of the sort to show multi-language, age of students, and that it is a school......

When are you opening? I live in Frisco and my son will be transisting out of his current child care in the next year, I would be interested in talking to you in the next year to see if he would be a good fit there. My email is ____@____.com if you need to leave me a message there.

Thanks

1 / 3