Personal Trainer???

I'm currently in the finance/accouting field and I really don't like it at all. My husband is convinced that I need to get an accounting degree b/c I'm good with money and numbers and b/c my work will pay for it. However, at the rate I'm going, I'll finish school in about 6-8 years depending on how many classes I take. So, I'm looking to find a career that I love and enjoy so I won't just be another job. I really like fitness and nutrition and basically the whole beauty aspect of life. I was considering personal training/instructing exercise classes, but from what I read I must get a bachelor's in fitness. That's not a problem, but I wanted to see how other folks pursued what they loved, and if any person is in the fitness field (that would be wonderful). Thank you in advance. I'm trying to balance a work and family life (just became a mother about a month ago) and I wan't something other than a 8-5 job.

Hi S.. My name is T., a 26 yo, disabled work at home mom. I am looking for some new people to join my team. It would only cost you $25.00 to start, with no commitment. You could be making the same amount of money with me as you would being an accountant. If you are interested in hearing more feel free to e-mail me... ____@____.com

Many Blessings,

Blessings come in many different forms in life and I would love to meet with you to see if what I do would stir some excitement in yours. I too was an accountant for 15 years and as of 10/15/07, just 4 months ago I have retired myself at the age of 39. I am married with 4 children ages 10, 9, 4 and 3. I have always wanted more time with my children and husband so I've always said to myself "there's just has to be a better way". I didn't want to get stuck behind a desk 40 hours a week exchanging my time for money. I will be 40 next month and I'm converting my lifestyle to become a part of the health and wellness industry. I was blessed in November of 2006 with a company by the name of Arbonne. I now teach and train an amazing team of men and women how to redirect dollars already being spent on personal care products for more healthier and natural choices and they in turn do the same. There is no selling involved or buying and stocking inventory. With only 4 levels of management and a free Mercedes Benz it will be easy for you to get to the top management level and making 6 figures by the end of 2008.
Here is a presentation and some compelling information that will pique your interest. Please feel free to visit the website, view the presentations and contact me with any additional questions. I would love to sit with both you and your husband to see if this would be a perfect fit for your family. This opportunity has changed my life tremendously and it its my duty to bless others.

http://www.arbonne.com/company/presentations/aresults.asp
http://www.arbonne.com/company/presentations/opportunity.asp
http://h1.ripway.com/jankilic/business_call.wav
http://www.arbonne.com/pdf/biz/eoa/peters_mnvp.pdf

You are destined to be great in 2008 S.!!
D. Tompkins, Arbonne Independent Consultant
Office: ###-###-####
www.arbonne.com
www.GoFigure8.com

Congrats on your baby boy. Okay my husband is a personal trainer & I just realized that it is what he was born to do. He is always happy & full of life, no matter what is going on. There are alot of different ways to get into the field, however, try going to this website www.nasm.org, it will help you with your dream.GOOD LUCK!!!

You know, I don't know anything about being a personal trainer. But this I do know- you stated at the very beginning that you didn't like the accounting- so going to school for something you don't like would be completely unfufilling! And I personally think being a personal trainer would be great for several reasons- it'll keep you in shape, you could teach your family how to be in shape, and you could seriously change some people's lives for the better. If you think you'd enjoy it, I think you should go for it. It's important to love what you do!

Hi S.... You could train to become a yoga instructor! Your hours could be set around your schedule to be able to spend time with your baby and hubby. You could offer sessions in your home and/or at a clients location, or work at a fitnes center and/or gym. I offer a private (mentoring) yoga teacher training program for certification in Yoga For Adults and Yoga For Children. Both programs are very afforable and the best part is... you can go at your own pace. If you are interested or would like more information, please feel free to contact me via phone at ###-###-#### or email at ____@____.com. I wish you the best of luck finding your inner peace and creating balance in your life.

1 / 3