Need "Super Nanny" for Toddlers, I Am Going to Be Picky This Time

I ONLY NEED ONE A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK, BUT ONE THAT IS GREAT WITH DISCIPLINE AND BEHAVIOR. MY CHILDREN ARE VERY ACTIVE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE TWO OF THEM ARE LIKE FOUR OF ANY OTHER CHILD.

ANYHOW...OUR NANNY IS ABOUT TO BE FIRED UNFORTUNATLEY BECAUSE SHE IS ONLY A PLAYMATE TO THEM AND CAN NOT SEEM TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ANY SORT OF DISCIPLINE OR ANY OTHER PLAN. SHE WAS GREAT WITH INFANTS BECAUSE SHE JUST LOVES CHILDREN AND IS SOOOO SWEET. SHE JUST DOES NOT HAVE 1 FIRM BONE IN HER BODY. MY TODDLERS NEED SOMEONE FIRM...BUT ALSO LOVING. PERHAPS SHE IS JUST REALLY COMFORTABLE NOW.

SO...IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

ALSO, I WILL HAVE A NANNY THAT WILL NEED A JOB SOON. SHE CLEANS AND DOES CHILDCARE AT YOUR HOUSE. SHE HAS A CAR AND LIVES IN GARLAND, BUT DRIVES TO MY HOUSE IN DALLAS. SHE IS A GOOD $ TOO.

THANKS, M.

definitely interested in her. Is the ONLY thing wrong her lack of disipline?
Is she honest, responsible, comes on time, etc. I have older kids, so it might work... thanks W.

Hello my name is D. and i've had 10+yrs working with children i was just recently laid off due to financial changes in the home but had been working with this family for 6 maybe seven years now and they have four kids, when i started working for them the smallest child was not even born yet and he is now 5 yrs old and healthy, ill work with you if you work w me, im willing to travel and my number is ###-###-#### call anytime need work asap, im reliable and honest person.

I would love to hear more about your current nanny. How long has she been with you? Does she speak Spanish? Could you share how much she gets a week?

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share her contact information once you don't need her services anymore.

Thank you so much!

Lillian

How much a great value? My son is 13 months old and currently attends a great day care, but the bugs he brings home are getting to be qa bit much. Thanks!

I might be able to use your current nanny. I have a 3 month old baby and a 4year old that is fairly easy going. I really need help as I am trying to work full time and deal with the kids. (I also have a 7year old) My husband is stressing out about watching the kids on the 3 days that I work, so wanted me to look for someone. We currently live in Garland but are planning on moving to Richardson this spring.

I am interested in hiring her, please pass me her info...my name is Jennifer and my number is ###-###-####. I live in Sunnyvale next to Garland. I need someone that can drive, take care of kids and clean house.

Hi, just curious what her going rate is for cleaning and watching children? I have a 4 month old and a 3 year old. Currently we have a house cleaner ,but she doesn't watch the little ones. Do you think she might do this weekly or need more than that?

thanks, A.

I might be interested in hiring your current nanny if you would recommend her. I have a 9 month old daughter and we are expecting another baby at the end of August, so she would have her hands full, but not toddlers yet. We live in Rowlett, so Garland would be an easy commute.

Can you please provide me with some more information about her?

1 / 3