Need Recommendation for Infant Shoes That Stay On

I have four month old who kicks off socks. Wanting to keep her tosiesy warm -I am looking forrecommendations for something that stays on! They could be socks with a sole or a soft shoe. Affordable as well! Disregard this messge - We got some shoe foo's from Nordstrom Rack! Thanks for all of you input - Sounds like ROBEEZ are the thing!

The Nordstrom Rack had Shoefoo's for $15.00!!!! Just like Robeez and still good quality - if Nordstrom sells them they must be good. cute too!!!

S., I used to have some slippers that had something similar to soles on the bottom. I will look around and see if I can find some when I am out! They have elastic on the ankle part so they can go on easy but dont fall off!

ROBEEZ! They are the best. I useed them for the first year and then some for both of my kids. I think they are $26 at stride rite and/or nordstroms. Can also get online. Good luck!

I always make my son wear slippers, they have great ones at Target for cheap like $4.99 a pair.

My son is almost two and he still has slippers on all the time.

We also love our Robeez :-)
Quite a few web sites have them on sale right now. We just bought a pair for my son on www.endless.com for a little over $15 with free overnight shipping. If you go through www.fatwallet.com you also get 7% cash back.

Robeez are great. You can get them locally at Nordstruma and some baby stores. They are soft leather shoes and they stay on my 4 mos old with no problem. They sell similar styles shoes at a lower price point at Target I think as well.

www.robeez.com

I wholeheartedly recommend Robeez, or any of the Robeez-style shoes. They're soft-soled, but very durable. The least expensive ones I've found are at Target. Good luck!

They have leather shoes with soft soles at Target. They look like the expensive Robeez. The ones for girls are absolutely adorable and they are affordable. There is an elastic band around the ankle which keeps them on. So you can have a pair of socks and the shoes.

Robeez. These are the *best* ever!! You can find them online at robeez.com for a large selection, or you can find them at shops like 'Maddilou and Ethan, too". They are even at Sears in the Lands End dept. I couldn't have lived without them for my four girls!

Robeez are perfect for that, they sell knock-offs of them at Target a bit cheaper. I bought them large when my son was about 9 months old, and he still wears them at 1.5. I had a newborn pair, but he was too big to wear them by the time I put them on him, hehe. They're expensive, but they last for a long time and they're easy to put on but stay on. My son gets his socks off every time, but he can't get his Robeez off.

1 / 3