Mother of Six Boys

My husband and I have five boys and our sixth is due in May. I am looking for other moms out there who can relate. Anyone else have this many boys in a row?

B.,

I feel for you. While I do not have (6) boys, I have two very active boys which sometimes leave me with the feeling that I have 10. LOL...My hats off to you.

V. M.

Try this website: http://itsgoodtobethequeen.com/

This is a great website for mothers of boys

Hope you enjoy it

Hi, I have 6 boys as well and what fun it is! But, my boys are all older now and I can relate to how you feel. Hit me up some time.
Fay

Sorry I can't relate my self, but my boss's in-laws (who just also happen to go to my church, so I also know them well myself), had 9 boys then finally had their girl (yes, you read that correctly-10 kids-I know-wow!) and are now done, or at least they believe so unless she isn't into the change-of-life as she believes. If you hadn't figured it out already, they don't believe in hormonal birth control methods and are also financially well-off, believe in and came from large families, and mom is a stay-at-home mom, so they opted for a large family. Anyways, I can't imagine the testosterone in that house!
So, in conlussion, yes there are others and if you need someone for support, I can get you her info-she is very friendly, sweet, spiritual, and supportive so I am sure she would love to lend an ear! Just e-mail me privately if you want her info!

Best of luck!

Hi B., No hun you have me beat. I only had 4 boys back to back with no girls. I still can relate, I'm sure. However, mine are grown or supposed to be grown by now. They are all over 21 (My baby is 22) and only one is married. I only have 1 Grandchild and it's not by the one who is married. It's from son #2 and an 18 yr old girl actually put little holes in his condom and now since he doesn't love her, of course that means that neither he nor I love this Baby. He will be a year March & we still have not gotten to see him. I'm very lucky that my son is taking it upon himself to continue to pay child support and a very expensive lawyer so hopefully He can see his Son this month (Please pray for us) and then I can see my Grandbaby. But really I've been very lucky and they haven't caused me much problems (I raised them as a single Mom & people have called this a miracle) As soon as I start feeling sorry for myself because I never had that daughter, one of them will bring a girl friend around and I'm very thankful, I didn't have girls. I think girls want their independence at a younger age, like about 14 & start their teenage rebellion much younger. But for right now at their ages, enjoy them as much as you can and teach them housework & cooking just as you would if they were girls. All of mine have done their own laundry since very early teens (about 12) and they know how to cook and take care of themselves. I'm not trying to put down any girls out there, it's just the ones that did come trying to talk them into getting into trouble, obviously had parents that thought, girls are more mature & it's the boys that get them in trouble. Look out for those girls, & good luck with that. But seriously I know it's overwhelming now and you may feel that you will never have that Mother-Daughter connection. My sons are better about giving me props about being the best Mother and asking for my advice, than my Sisters 3 daughters treat her. Over the years when I've gotten really down & out about this, I remember a Lady that was in my room with me after I had my last. I do not know what Country she was from, I just remember her telling me many times "In My Country You Would be Considered a Queen" for having 4 boys. Dang, I always regretted not knowing which Country this was so I could go be a Queen. But the boys at times have definately treated me like a Queen and very protective of how their friends & girl friends act around me & always demand respect for me. I'm not sure girls do the same. I hear of more Women having to put up with their Daughter's boyfriends nonsense than I do. (Because remember the Girl will DIE if her parent's try to run this temporary Love of her Life away)Best of Luck,
R.

I would have LOVED to have more, but I only have one...
Bless you!
Congrats on #6.

We have 4 boys 1 girl. We can relate!

Three boys, a girl and a boy for me! I do know a very nice woman... who had 10 in a boys in a row. (then she hit menopause). From my experience, take the boys! Our girl is not only mean to them, she's a banshee! E-mail me anytime. ____@____.com

Hi B.,I have 5 boys....all boys,no girls! So,yes,i can def relate with you! My oldest is 18 and lives in ariz with his dad,and me and my husband have 4 boys oldest is 10,youngest is 7 mths.

I also have a yahoo group i started called diva moms of keller,its small right now ,but alot of great moms on there,we chat about this and that,vent,etc. Feel free to join!
My husband and i were going for that girl! But,after the 4th boy,we said forget it! lol.
hope to hear from you soon!
Kelly

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DivamomsOfKeller/

I am due any day with my 4th boy... I do have 1 girl in the middle of them, but our house is full of boys! It is very fun, very loud and active--- I would love to associate with other moms who have a pack of boys, especially those with boys in scouts, as our oldest two are heavily involved! Check out out family ____@____.com or email me at ____@____.com. Thanks! J.

Oh B....I can relate! I have 3 & desperately want a girl...w/my last one about 2 yrs ago I just struggled between feeling blessed b/c he was healthy, but just so disappointed to have another boy...that is so hard I know...we live in the ft. worth area...where are you? Maybe we can meet at a park one day & let our boys run! I hope you're feeling well!
all the best, C.

1 / 3