Looking for a Mom's Day Out Program in Atlanta, GA

I am looking for a Mom's Day Out or Tuesday/Thursday School for my 4 year old son. He has not been to a school before and I was thinking about trying to find one. Anyone have any suggestions? I had found on the internet "Tumbletots" but I don't know of anyone that has every been there. Thanks In Advance!!!!

I'm looking for the same---I have a 2year old--has stayed at home with mom and dad and part time nanny--we are in Sandy Spring as well

You can try any area United Methodist Church. I know the Dunwooddy United Methodist Church has a program.
Hope this helps!

I did google search for church morning out programs and was able to find several. However most of them are full.

Hi I have a 3yr old son who goes to the Robert Fowler YMCA once a week on Thursdays. You may check in to it. I think they may have a YMCA near Roswell. I too am a stay home mom with another 19 month old son as well.
Hope this helps

Try Apostles Lutheran Child Development Center off Glenridge Dr, Dunwoody United Methodist on Mt Vernon Rd. or Sandy Springs Christian Church off Johnson Ferry Rd.

hi i don't know of any mother's day out by themselves in your area.i do know we held it at one time at roswell st baptist church but they no longer have it there.
what my advise is check out a few large churches they may have one.

I live in the same area - I enrolled my child in Peachtree Lutheran...he's an infant and they do offer part-time for infants. They have an accredited preschool program, but I don't know much about it. So far, I love the school and it's not very far away (on Peachtree near the intersection of Peachtree and Peachtree Dunwoody). The web site is http://www.peachtreeroadlutheranpreschool.com if you'd like to check it out.

1 / 3