Looking for a Job After 8 Years from the Work Force!!! Help!!!

I am trying to go back to work after 8 years of being out of the job force and NO one wants to hire me. Right now I am a student finishing up prereqs for nursing at community college. I don't have very much experience in any field. Before my two children were born I was processing medical claims for a company called NCO. I really need some help getting back to work. I am not sure what type of work is available for someone like me. I just need a full time or part time job that will help support my family at this time.

Hi, I'm 29 too and a nurse who went to ga perimeter. I live in dacula and have a 5month old. What would be really good and is what i did is become a tech while you are in school. Hospitals will sometimes train, and it doesn't take that long to get certified. There are certifiede nursing assistants (CNAs) and patient care technicians (PCTs), pcts make more and can do more. Every hospital has them. Try gwinnet medical to see if they train on the job for this, if not ask where to get training so you can apply there.

H.,

Good Morning. I read your request and I completely understand where you are coming from. Have you ever thought about working from home? Please do not take this as pushy, but I wanted to throw it out there for you. I sell Usborne Books. It is a wonderful company to work for. I set my own hours and truly determine my own income.Since you have children and I am sure you know people with children, you would be great at this. There is no initial investment since it is FREE to get your kit this month. After your initial sale you have NO minimums. If you would like more info, please let me know. If not, I wish you all the luck in finding a job that will be a good fit for you and your girls :)

have you ever thought of being self employeed ? this way you have the power to schedule around your family. you will still have the joy of being a mom and not feel regret. I am self employedd and able to make as much or as little as i want. I'm in control of my wages and hours I spend away from my family. So it's a win win situation. if you would like info. just email me .

I own a housecleaning business and looking to hire someone new. We work Monday-Fri. My website is courtneyshousecleaning.com if you might be interested.

First let me say good luck! ANd good for you for going back to school. I would say to check with GA Perimeter to see if they have any leads for jobs that are available. They probabaly have an office that helps with job placement. Maybe you cold find a job that is related to the field that you are going into after college. My company isn't currently hiring, but I know that previously, we have contacted colleges around our office to give them the job description to post so that students looking for jobs could contact us about employment.
Anyway, good luck with your search.

1 / 3