Looking for a Great Place for My Babies 1St Birthday Party.

I live out in Elk Grove and my little guys is turning 1 soon. I wanted to have his party at my house but I don't think that my house is big enough. I was looking for something not too expensive, maybe a restaurant or a fun place for the kids to play. Any suggestions????? Thanks

Toys R Us! The only one in Sacramento that does birthday parties is in... Elk Grove! They have themes and provide food and activities all for a great low price. I had my daughters 2nd Birthday party there it was so much fun, and for me very carefree. I had thought about doing it at home to save money but when i added up how much i would spend on snacks and cake and goodie bags it was cheaper to do it at Toys R Us, and the best part is you don't have to clean up afterwards!
Another great place (but more expensive) is Fairytale Town they have several areas on sight ,either indoor or outdoors, specifically for birthday parties. Just like Toys R Us, they provide food and staff to help move it along, they were just out of my price range. Good luck!

I had my son's second birthday at Round Table Pizza in Davis. It was great! I got a discount on food, we had a seperate room, and it was laid back and mellow. You could have an entertainer come in, or just hang out for a while where you don't have to clean up the mess. Call a few pizza places to see if there's a room you can reserve.

You can also call the city to see if there's a city building that you can rent. Often there are cheep alternatives. Sorry I don't know the area better or I would suggest specific places.

Happy birthday to your baby!

Lets see, one year old? I would suggest pricing places like Gymboree, or My Gym. It's not to expensive and there wouldnt be older kids knocking the little ones down like you might expierience at a Chuck-E-cheese or boucetown. A party at your house is a good idea though. We had our sons first b-day at home, actually we have all his b-day partys at home. (He is 3).

I live in the same area and my twin girls just turned one. although we ended up doing the party at the grandmothers house I was looking for some place other than home too. I found there is a My Gym on Bruceville Rd (next to the movie theater) they do partys and in Rancho Cordova there is a Bounce Town ( they have a party room and you get somthing like an hour of reserved play on the equipment) Good luck with your party. :)

1 / 3