L.L. Bean Vs. Lands End

Another mom's question about best backpacks got me thinking about diaper bags...it has been 5 years since I had my last child, and I need a new diaper bag. I want one that I can use as a bag after my next son doesn't need it anymore as a diaper bag, but also one that, if it gets destroyed and/or we decide to go for a third, that I can just have them replace it free of charge. This basically leaves me with Lands End or LL Bean. Have any of you ever used their diaper bags? If you have, what did you or didn't you like about them? Thanks so much!

P.S. I have used both companies quite a bit and like them both, so it's not a "brand" thing. Also, does LL Bean have the crazy good coupons that Lands End does? (It's been longer since I have shopped there.)

Decided to get a Vera Bradley (my absolute favorite) for now, but plan on getting the Lands End bag around Christmas for something smaller. Thanks so much!

I had the Lands' End diaper bag years ago and loved it. We have it stored somewhere now and by the time we were done with it with our son child, it still looked as good as new. Held up really well over time and a lot of use. Haven't tried the one from LL Bean to compare.

We got a monogrammed Land's End diaper bag as a gift and it was SO durable. My son (8) still uses it for trips and for his stuff. It's navy and not like a baby bag at all.

You can always check www.retailmenot.com for coupon codes for Land's End AND LL Bean.

I got a Land's End diaper bag (6 or 8 years ago?) very similar to this one:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DoitallDiaperBag~213834_-1.htm...

It still looks new- just used it for our weekend in Rhode Island- even though our youngest is already almost 3.5. What I love about it is the way it opens up wide- it makes it so much easier to find things. It also has lots of separate compartments/ pockets which make it easy to stay organized.
Highly recommend it- you won't need to replace it =o)

I don't know about diaper bags but the ll bean backpacks have a lifetime warrantee. I still have the one I got 20 years ago and they recently replaced it's broken zipper for free :)

1 / 3