Know of Any Good Chiropractors for a Pregnant Women in the East Bay, CA?

I'm three months pregnant and read that Chiropractic care can be good for a pregnancy. Does anyone have any recommendations to any Chiropractors (good with pregnant women) in the Union City, Fremont, Hayward, Newark area in the east bay (CA)?

Hi Everyone, thank you for your responses. I ended up finding a chiropractor down the street from my house. I was in so much pain, I couldn't wait...but I'll definitely keep the recommendations in mind.

Btw - Sylvia...I have Kaiser, so maybe I'll see you in Lamaze class in a few months!

Yes, Dr. Nina at Back In Line Chiropractic is excellent. She's very gentle. I used her throughout my pregnancy and felt wonderful every time I left her office!

She's located in Fremont at 161 I Street. ###-###-####
Tell her A. sent you!

~A.

Hi Lennette,
I am a chiropractor and I work a lot with pregnant women and kids. The convenience about my services is that I provide care in the patient's home. I have appointments available in the morning and in the evening as late as 10 pm. Fremont is as far as I would travel for my regular pricing; further than that I charge an additional travel fee. Check out my website for more information about me and my services. I will be glad to chat with you over the phone and explain how I work as well.
V. Tali, DC
www.drtalidc.com
###-###-####

Looks like you already got an answer but just incase....(Steven Forest) Forest Chiropractic on Mowry Ave. ###-###-####. He's also in on Saturday mornings. He practices upper cervical. That means the whole back isn't adjusted, Just gentle adjustments to the neck area. The posture centers are in your neck so once your upper back is in place the rest fall inline. Take care, T.

My father in law is a chiropracter in Pleasanton. He helped my sis in law all through her pregnancies, If pleasanton is not too far let me know and I can get his info to you.

I highly recommend Dr. Akash Rajan in Dublin. It is a bit out of your requested area, but well worth it. I went to him sore and limping following an ice skating fall and now, after just 2 weeks of adjustments, I am feeling strong and straighten out!

He works with pregnant women

office - ###-###-####

this response is a little late coming, but i love my chiropractor. she's in alameda, not quite fremont, but she's awesome. her name is dr. blanchard and the phone number is ###-###-####.

good luck!

Tell her A. sent you!

~A.

Hello L.,

First of all, I can attest to Chiropractic. I began seeing a Chiropractor when I was pregnant with my first child, and have continued between times and through the second pregnancy and still do! I feel it really did help to keep me healthier with less aches and pains during the pregnancies and for my bones to be more flexible for birth. I am also a firm believer in that it helps keep our immune systems stronger. We've all maintained pretty good health throughout the years...my kids are now 10 and 12.

Regarding a Chiropractor in the East Bay, I go to Lifestyle Chiropractic on Redwood Road in Castro Valley. It is a Family owned business, they are very nice, open alot and in a great location. Check them out! All the best, S. C.

Congratulations on the new baby to come. I've sent a message to a mom who attends my free Mommy and Me group at ST Rose. She used a chiropractor during her last pregnancy. Perhaps she will write to you with his name.
I teach Lamaze classes at Kaiser Hayward and ST Rose. I am a PT so use my skills to help moms be comfortable during pregnancy, labor, delivery and breastfeeding.
S. www.mybreastfeeding.com

1 / 3