Helium/Mylar Balloons

Hello ladies,
I'm having a birthday party for my son and without thinking, I bought 5 large(37") mylar balloons. Now I need to have them blown up, I checked around at a few stores but no one can fill them with helium for me unless they were purchased at that particular store. I know I can buy a tank at Costco,Target, or a party supply store but I'm afraid that there won't be enough helium to fill all my balloons.
Does anyone know of a place where I can take my balloons? Or perhaps knows someone who has a tank? I don't really want to rent one from Party City.

The tanks that you buy at Party City have enough helium to blow up a few dozen latex balloons, so I would think you would have plenty. We bought one a few years ago, and still had enough helium for last years party.

Party City filled up my balloons...

I am surprised that Party City won't blow them up. I have ordered balloons online and Party City has blown them up for me without question. If you live in the Redondo Beach area you could try the one in Hawthorne (I think it's on Oceangate) or you could try the Krazy dollar store on Artesia. I wouldn't buy a tank. The helium in the balloons only lasts a couple of hours and they don't fill up the amount of balloons indicated. It's really a waste of $30.

You did not say what city you are in,

Trader Joes? Esp if you've just bought your groceries there? Or maybe some of the other supermarkets that sell balloons

I usually get mine blown up at a Hallmark store by my house... I never buy theirs I just take my own...

Try your nearest Hallmark store..

Hi, I'm not sure where you live but, there are 2 flower shops and a sbakery in my area that will fill ballons for you. good luck.

Take to Hallmart, they can blow it up for a small charge. Or you can go to Party City and get the tank for about $20. the tank last pretty long

Have fun!!!

1 / 3